W.O.W. Halloween Challenge Week 7

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Emily - I hope everyone recovers from that bug quickly!

Jeni - I can't wait to hear how the overnight went!

mtiger - Needless to say, you and your sister are foremost in my thoughts. I had chemo Jan-June, bilat mast in July, and am doing radiation treatment now. She'll need to lean on you for support - I'm sending all my best wishes your way!

Things are going ok here except the sodium intake (pizza last night - not over calorie, but doubled my sodium!) and the skin. The sunburn thing isn't bad, but the psoriasis is starting to kick in. Yuck! The chemo seemed to have put it into remission until now (figures I would find good things about chemo LOL)
  • Things have been so busy! I'm still trying to get used to going to school full time and working full time. It wouldn't be bad if I wouldn't have to do a teacher's amount of work when I'm just a teacher assistant. I am these two special needs kids main teacher and I still don't really know what I'm doing!! I know how to teach them, it's just figuring out what to teach them that I've been stressing out about. I bought some books from The Educator and think I'll be good for now.

I've actually been doing really good with food the past few days and have even been drinking enough water. So I was not very happy this morning when I saw that my weight is up 2.5 lbs I have not started exercising yet, but my calories have been staying between 1200-1500, which is a lot less than I had been eating the past few weeks. Plus, TOM just ended and I usually drop at least a pound. Not sure what's going on. Tomorrow is my official weigh in day, so hopefully it'll look better in the morning. I'm also hoping I'll have the energy to wake up early to exercise this week. School and work just wear me out.
  • Mindy~ I'm sorry about your sister. I will keep her in my thoughts.

Emily~the boys are getting so big! I hope everyone is feeling better.

Seawave~You are such a positive person. I love that.

Kasey~I'm feeling your pain! Don't let the scale get you down, just keep up the good work and it will pay off!

So the overnighter was great. Tommy did really well and he slept all night. He is full of a ton of stories and songs. Mak had a wonderful time and she was glad she didn't have to spend the day taking care of Tommy. (she is such a good sister) Now they want to go back to the Holiday sleepover, which I will gladly sign them up for. I knew I was worrying about nothing, but hey I am a mom. (and a worrywart).

Work was not good today. I over extended my shoulder (which I had been pain free for 2 weeks until today). I took a muscle relaxer and I am getting ready to head to bed.

Post more in the morning.
  • Hey all, just as quick note, TOM and it is draining me horribly - not able to work out these past two days :-(

mtiger - your family and sister are in my prayers

I have been doing zumba for a couple of months now and it has really made a change in my body.

Shiritake noodles - trick is to rinse them very very very very well, throw em in some hot water and heat in the microwave for one minute and then take them out, drain them and dry them very well. I chopped up some chicken breast sauteed it in fat free olive oil spray and added spinach green onion red pepper flakes. I added a tablespoon of soy vay teryaki sauce to the noodles and then added the chicken and spinach

W-64 oz
    e- 700 calories
    e- none
    d- getting through this TOM
  • http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post3536865

Last thread of this challenge!