Just a lonely planeteer...

• Hey guys, I'm Captain Planet, but not the real one. I recently lost 150 pounds and I'm hoping to continue to lose weight and put on muscle, and I'd like to share my knowledge with people going through the same thing and gain new knowledge along the way. I go by Captain Planet because of that TV show. Do you guys remember it? If you do say "Planeteers!". I really like Captain Planet because he deals with environmental terrorists the way Obama refuses to, but I'm not going to get on that soapbox today lol. He also has a rocking set of abs, and my goal is to have some like him, but no one has offered me steroids yet. I don't want to buy them from anyone shady, so I'll just wait until my dramamine dealer gets some. Tangent :P

Anyway, what's up, guys? How do things run around here?
  • Welcome and good luck!

Dhani
  • Hey there, Captain Planet. Welcome to 3FC! How do things run around here.... just jump in and post wherever you like. Be nice and don't spam. That's about it! Way to go on your weight loss!
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Thanks guys. But I have a confession: I got super drunk off of beer tonight. And not just any heerzx non-lite beer

J would be roasted and eaten at the stake, but I have too many calories now
  • PLANETEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved that show growing up!!!!! Heck, it's still good!

Welcome to the group!
  • Welcome to 3FC, we are glad you are here!