Newbie challenge...here is latest chart...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • If you haven't sent me your update...send it today and I will update again...keep up the good work everyone.

• Update: 32.5 (lost 5.5 this week)
  • Thank you for doing this.

Started 10/5 (very new)

down 7 so far.

goal lost (total) by 11/24: 25 lbs

I'm stoked! Let's g.
  • Quote: If you haven't sent me your update...send it today and I will update again...keep up the good work everyone.
    I am actually down 12.2 lbs. Yesterday, I posted my current weight on page 2 of last week's thread, so if we are supposed to send you a private message, let us know. Now I understand that we should post our total pounds lost (you shouldn't have to do the subtraction yourself! )
    No worries, though; whatever you prefer. Thanks for doing this for all of us
  • Quote: updated chart
    Darbs7. did I post in the wrong place? I do not see my name on the chart? Is there more than one page? Am I not part of the "in crowd?" haha
    If you have time let me know where I should post my info, I posted it above, if this is not the right place.
    Or do I post it myself??
  • May I ask what the newbie challenge is, and if it is open?
  • Yes please add me too!

Started 9/28
    Down 12 pounds so far
    goal by thanksgiving total loss of 30
  • Quote: Darbs7. did I post in the wrong place? I do not see my name on the chart? Is there more than one page? Am I not part of the "in crowd?" haha
    If you have time let me know where I should post my info, I posted it above, if this is not the right place.
    Or do I post it myself??
    Not sure what happened....I remember putting you on it this morning. let's try that again
  • Quote: May I ask what the newbie challenge is, and if it is open?
    Just a support group with a goal...let me know your start date, pounds down so far, and total you'd like to lose by Thanksgiving. Welcome
  • Thanks for doing this!!
  • HI Darbw7,
    Ladyvrod here. I still do not see my name. Guess it is not meant to be. I looked for a page 2 and didn't see one.
    Thank you for trying.
  • oops sorry Darbs7 not "w"
  • Quote: I think I have the updated chart now...reattached the old chart before. Keep up the good work everyone!
    I must have posted my update in the wrong place. My current loss is 32.5 lbs.
    Should I post that here or in a personal message to you?
  • Nope no one has posted wrong...my computer keeps reposting the original datachart (or maybe me since computers don't make mistakes).

• Quote: Nope no one has posted wrong...my computer keeps reposting the original datachart (or maybe me since computers don't make mistakes).
    Okay ladies....enough of my mistakes...did I get the right chart this time????please say yes