Adios to the 150s & 140s-2

You're on Page 17 of 36
Go to
  • woohoo 149 stuck evn after my huge bad lunch!!!! I did skip dinner but it was simply because I still felt full!!!!!!
  • LindsB - congrats on OFFICIALLY breaking into the 140's =))))))) thats awesome!!!

Well I had a tiny bit of a loss 0.4 lbs but it puts me at 158.8! Yay Im excited to see that. Maybe I can inch my way into 157 next week ))
  • in between the 140-150s
    Hello,

I'm noodles (pretty new to posting in the forum). Just thought I'd post because I'm living in between the 140s and 150s and don't know whether to be be frustrated or happy.

I went from 153 to 148 in a couple of days, but it may have been due to dehydration/stress...so today I am 150.6 . I suppose the 148 was never actually real...but still a little frustrating.

Even 2.4 pounds is a big loss for me as I am getting closer and closer to my goal weight....
  • lindsb, so exciting you’re officially in the 140s!! i knew it would be soon. congrats!

lilly, a loss is a loss! you’ll see 147 in no time!

noodles, welcome!! weight fluctuation can be super annoying. i am the queen of losing slowly, so i understand your pain. as long as you’re doing everything right, the weight will come off! it’s science.

i am down a little from my crazy fun weekend, which makes me happy, but i’m worried about moving the rest of the water weight bc now i’m broke and can’t go grocery shopping--that means i’ll be eating ramen noodles and tuna for the next 2 weeks =/ wish me luck combatting that sodium w water... ugh
  • shasha12 - you're right a loss is a loss. Ill take it )) hehehe

noodles - 150 is still great since you've been yo-yo ing from 153 to 148. You're right in the middle!!! Now you can focus on getting down to the 140s
  • Weight went up a pound - TOM. No biggie.
  • I'm still stuck at 133.8...not an ounce more, not an ounce less. It's so annoying!! I'm almost convinced that my scale's battery is low or something.
  • 158.8 this morning so it was not a fluke yesterday!!! Yay thats exciting
  • lillylover, i know that can be discouraging, but keep at it! you’ve come so far!!! you’re doing everything right, eventually it will come off.

lilly19, yay for your non-fluke!! super exciting!

lianna, great attitude about TOM i admit, i’m not always as carefree as u haha

i’m down a little more from my weekend this morning... down 4 pounds of water weight since Monday morn. ayiyi that weekend was ridiculous. but i’m happy that it’s falling off as fast as i drank it on LOL

i just found out i have BUNCH of ppl coming out for new years. i want to be SEEEEEEXXXXXYYYYY by then!!!! now that my back is getting better i’m thinking i’m going to need to crank up my workouts i’m excited to be able to run!! hopefully soon... at least for now i’ll settle for being happy with being able to bend over haha
  • We are sort of quiet this week...whats up?!
  • Haha I know I tend to go AWOL when I don't have anything good to report. No need to bring everyone else down with me!

I'll definitely work on bringing more positive energy here--my classes have just been so hectic because it's right before Thanksgiving break and all my professors are trying to cram things in!
  • I know I'm contributing to the quietness because I'm still waiting for my silly water weight to come off after the weekend. Half gone at last check, but I'm trying to stick to one set of scales only so can't weigh again until tomorrow morning when I'm back at my boyfriend's. Here's hoping I'm back to 158.7...or lower!
  • I am livid right now since I weighed in at 150.8 this morning! OMG it better be a result of TOM looming and eating late last night! I mean seriously, this is ridiculous!
  • Hey everyone,
    Lilly dont worry you'll get past it. Its probably happening because Your SO CLOSE to goal. remember last time? And you over came it.

Sasha i am glad you had a great weekend. You'll see a good number on the scale before you know it.

Lilly congrats on your loss keep it up.

Rainbow i have also been MIA because of a horrible horrible week and wanted to be back to my weight a week ago before posting. Well i am happy to report that i am back at 138 lbs exactly again. Which i cannot believe but i really think its just due to drinking lots of water. So rainbow you'll lose that water weight but it will take time.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
  • Okay, I finally lost more today!! As of this morning, I'm at 131.8 As excited as I am, I think I'm going to have to peace out of this thread when I hit 130. It's been so fun and wonderful chit chatting with you all, but I think I've officially overstayed my welcome :P Thanks for all the support the past few days when I stalled and got super complainy about it.

I think my problem was that I was chugging water at night, right before I went to bed. Whereas yesterday, I drank the same amount that I usually do, but I drank it all throughout the day. Who knew that would be the difference?? Then again, maybe that wasn't the dealmaker, but it was the only big thing I changed.

Rainbowstripe, I hope your next weigh-in goes well!!

LindsB, I've decided that TOM is a dieting woman's biggest enemy. Just remember that when it's over, everything will be back to normal! This isn't your body's normal state, so you shouldn't consider the weight your normal weight.

Lose25, congrats on getting back on track!!