20 Somethings Pics ~Round 4~

You're on Page 8 of 34
Go to
  • You all look fab <3
  • Mostly I just wanted to show off this cool new t-shirt I got, but here's me today at 159lbs! Other progress pics are in this comment

Sorry if that appears huge, I shrunk it on Photobucket but it might take a minute to fix it.
  • everyone looks fantastic! i am going to take after pics when i *hopefully* hit my 10lb Christmas goal...I've lost 2lbs so far towards it already. can't wait to join all of you!!
    Janel i LOVED your wedding dress. Gorgeous and just perfect.
    rainbowstripe you are rockin that hair color! i use henna and have an awesome reddish color.
  • Kenzide - Thanks! It's almost finished I'll post a picture when I finish it. And you look great!!!

FreeSpirit - You look fantastic!

Lilly - I see a difference, you look great!
  • KenzideRhae-- you look really great! and I love that shirt, so cute.

platformnine--you always look so pretty in your pictures. you look great!
  • Picture from a Gary Allan Concert Thursday night. I LOVE HIM!

Don't mind the ghost hand ... lol

And then one more to complain a little (SORRY)
    I swear why do I feel like I have the widest/hugest back EVER
  • Valeri, I think you look great! I think it's just your posture in the 2nd picture, because in the first you look very well proportioned!
  • lol well I was mid-dance in that pic .. but I swear I always look so wide ...
  • Kenzide, you're tiny!! You look so great!
  • KenzideRhae - YOU LOOK PHENOMENAL!! Wow )
  • everyone posted photos of their halloween costumes! i didn't get any good in-action shots of mine, but me and my best friend were daft punk. here are a couple of photos from afterward:

it's much better when you got to see the helmets, gloves, and jackets all together
  • I bought this dress a couple of months ago and it finally fits. I wore it to church on Sunday.

• Cute dress skinnycow! Perfect for church.

aml - BEST COSTUME. You win this thread. That is SO GOOD! <3

BassAckwards - your back isn't wide, but I understand feeling psychotic about X body part. I used to freak out about having a mega-wide neck disproportional to my small ears.

KenzideRhae - I don't believe you're 159! You look 150 if that. Great progress!

The only recent picture I have that I like. A friend tagged about 15 really unflattering-angle pictures of me from a recent concert/party and it sort of set me back. I hate bad pictures. I'm in the red with the violin and the dumb partially open mouth.

• thanks krampus! my friend and i thought so, too. she was the one with the silver helmet and she actually rigged hers up with battery powered led lights so it had the led display in the front, it was impressive. we didn't get any good pictures of the entire costume because we only really went to one party but at that one party someone told us our costumes were way too good to be at such a small party where no one understood them (people kept thinking we were just robots or aliens even though we had the daft punk jackets!)