20 Somethings Pics ~Round 4~

You're on Page 5 of 34
Go to
  • rainbowstripe - your style is SOOOO CUTE! you remind me a little of KawaiiCandie (we know each other IRL) with the ever so slightly Alice in Wonderland edge. That angle on the right can make Calista Flockhart look unflattering; but I can see the progress you've made.
  • Janel83: Beautiful wedding gown!!

Casey: You look so great! Congrats!

Rainbow: I'm a kilograms girl too! Sometimes converting back and forth gets tiring!! Hahahaha! You look amazing, the change is quite visible!

Jessica: You're the same height as me! So I'm considering specially inspiring!

As soon as I'm allowed to, I'll post some photos here...
  • Janel83 I loooove your style! 5lbs down is still progress, keep up the good work!

caseygail21 You are looking so great! You can definitely see a major difference between the two pictures. Loving those sunglasses too.

just_keep_swimming Your smile is too cute. You're looking amazing, good job!

rainbowstripe Like Mary said, you can see the difference in your arms/legs/face, and upward angles are never flattering! Good job though, you're looking good.
  • Before of me in the middle with the black.

After! With my boyfriend last weekend.

• Looking great everyone!
  • Looking good, garstar! I love that skirt you're wearing in the after picture.
  • garstar - I love that skirt too! Super cute on you!!

rainbow - You can really tell the difference! wow!

Lookin good everyone! I too shall post pics one day..
  • Old pictures from around my high weight... high school senior pics. Ugh. Maybe I should get some college senior pictures taken. I hate going to my mom's house and seeing these very large and up on the wall. The new ones are, well... fun. I'm starting to get some face definition.

253 lb

170 lb

Ugh... I sure have always avoided full body pictures! But here are a couple of those as well. I hate being next to people in pictures for fear of standing out.

Here is a previous around high weight. I'm on the right. I hate it.

And from a couple weeks ago on a hiking trip. I am almost not standing out too much from the other girls (I'm on the right). Extra points to anyone who knows where I am in this picture!!
  • i'm new to 3fc, so a couple of pics to introduce myself...
    my first pair of jean shorts ever! and how i looked today

still working hard on my hips and thighs

• Happy Halloween!

• Cute costume!
  • Everlasting You look amazing! You've got some rocking cheekbones Congrats on the loss so far!

Marmarg You look great, no sad faces, ma'am. <3

caseygail21 Aw, you look so cute! Love the costume.
  • Flo #2

• Everlasting, wow! You go from looking awkward and kind of dorky to looking so classy and beautiful! You remind me of Princess Buttercup from The Princess Bride, only--dare I say it--prettier! And you don't stand out at all from the other girls.

Marmarg, you look awesome. Those shorts fit you really well.

As to the two Flos, that's the cutest costume ever!! What a good idea!
  • Alright, a photo of myself that I actually like! Taken last night, 30th October at a Halloween party across a couple of bars here in Auckland! I think I look much better than in any of the photos I posted last week haha. That might have something to do with my awesome/weird/bizarre nautical cat costume.

Nautical cat! by rainbowstripe, on Flickr