What do you drink besides water???

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Lots of water, coffee, tea (herbal, green, and black tea), diet coke, occasionally crystal light but generally I prefer plain water.
  • We drink a TON of crystal lite, but I'm trying to mix a glass of half with the rest of water to wean myself off the stuff. My vice is diet pepsi, and I'm done to probably one or two of those.

A really good friend turned me on to two drinks that aren't for everyone but I can really tell they are helping with the "sugar/white stuff" detox. I've started to put 2 tblspns of Braggs apple cider vinegar into my crystal lite lemonade - and am trying to do 4 additional tblspns throughout the day - sometimes I just mix the vinegar with water and some agave nectar and down it like a "tonic".. but this stuff is amazing and my skin is starting to glow and it helps with the cravings. There's a lot of research on this stuff, and tons of folklore support that it aids in weight loss - so I'm going to stick with it. They also make it in a pill form and people take that if their teeth become sensitive to the vinegar.

Another drink is water, real lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and agave nectar. I LOVE this for some reason! But it's in the detox area as well.

Outside of that - I'm a huge chai advocate, and drink all kinds of teas both hot and cold. I try not to have more than 2 mugs of coffee a day, but if I'm under a deadline, that number seems to go out the window!

Oh - yes, cucumber and water is awesome!
  • coffee
    green tea
    diet big red..made 2 a week
    crystal light
    tea
    water....lots atleast 8 bottles a day
  • Coffee, Coffee, and oh yeah, coffee!!!

Every once in a while a diet coke, and I drink soy milk with cereal