New To Diet

• Hi, everyone. I attended an information session today and purchased one of the starter packs. I hope I am able to stick with the Ideal Protein Diet! I really need to lose weight.
  • Quote: Hi, everyone. I attended an information session today and purchased one of the starter packs. I hope I am able to stick with the Ideal Protein Diet! I really need to lose weight.
    I just finished my first week. I found it pretty easy actually. After me first week I LOVE it! I felt better after the first 2 days more energy and less bloated I have not had some of the GREAT losses that others have i lost 4.5 lbs but I am happy with that. I don't have 50+ lbs to lose just 30 I think.

• I am in the middle of Week 2 on IP and so far I love it. I agree that the first couple of days are the hardest, and then you will start to have more energy and the cravings will slowly fade away. Best of luck to you!!

Michelle
  • I think you'll enjoy this plan. I am RE-starting the IP diet and have finally made it past the initial hump. I had good success with 3 weeks on the program in July, but unfortunately, some things came up and I decided to try again when my mind was more in the game. So, now I'm back and ready to get started! It is nice to have that renewed energy once you hit ketosis

Good luck!
  • Thanks guys. Any ideas on easy meals for work? I do have a microwave available to me. I might start Friday, after I've had a chance to do some shopping.
  • Quote: Thanks guys. Any ideas on easy meals for work? I do have a microwave available to me. I might start Friday, after I've had a chance to do some shopping.
    I like the soup with cooked veggies in it.
    mushroom or chicken soup with 1 cup of cooked veggies
    with a salad. As much lettuce as you want with 1cup of cucumber, zucchini a few mushrooms mix up (1 cup total for all raw veggies on salad) or raw spinac. I use flaxseed oil and a little tamari for dressing.
  • Quote: Hi, everyone. I attended an information session today and purchased one of the starter packs. I hope I am able to stick with the Ideal Protein Diet! I really need to lose weight.
    Good luck and welcome to the forumn. Read read read....there are so many posts with all kinds of great ideas. I have been on the diet (very strict) for 1 month and 2 days and I am down 22 pounds. Still have 50-60 more to go.
  • Wow, darbs7, that's great!
  • Quote: Wow, darbs7, that's great!
    the best advice I can give is follow the protocol and don't waiver one bit and the scale will keep you motivated. I wish you the best of luck
  • I just finished week 2 and I'm down 9 pounds-- it's easy to follow, just have a hobby because you'll find you have extra time on your hands--- not eating!!