Back to the gym today after an 8 month absence.

• Today is my 1/2 day at work. So I am able to get to the gym this afternoon. Im even brining my workout clothes with me so I can change at work & head on over. That way I dont go home 1st & come up with an excuse not to go back out. I havent been there since February.

Im really glad I didnt cancel my membership! I knew i'd get back there sooner or later.

I may even go to water aerobics with a friend of mine tonight, they offer it at the High School pool on Mondays & Wednesday's. (thats if AF leaves LOL) Ive never done water aerobics so it should be FUN!

We have walked every night for the past 3 nights, only a little over a mile each night, but at least im out there walking.

DH is really getting into this! He even downloaded an APP to his phone for our walking & his calorie intake.
  • Congrats on getting back to the gym. Getting back into the groove of going to the gym can be difficult. I know it was for me. Now, I bring my bag packed everyday and an empty water bottle. I look forward to it now. It improves my mood so much I dont even focus on my weight anymore.
  • Way to go! I walk on my treadmill and use my swiss ball at home. But I'm considering joining the gym to get serious. You're inspiring me!
  • Thanks everyone! So I went to the gym & you know, I missed it. It was good to be back. Now if I can only stick to it!