Hello all. :)

• Hey guys. I'm Kaitlyn and I'm 18 years old. I'm a college freshman and I'm planning on doing my own version of the freshman 15, if you know what I mean. I go to school in a pretty small town in Louisiana, but I'm originally from Texas. I must say, Louisiana seems to be a lot less health conscious that where I came from. I'm having a hard time with the cafeteria food... they never have anything good to eat. Anyway, at the end of my freshman year of high school I weighed 198 lbs. Over the next three years I gradually lost weight and remained pretty steadily at 185 lbs. This past summer I woke up early in the morning every day to go running (which I still can't believe I did), and that combined with walking around everywhere at college now has caused me to lose another 10 lbs. Ideally, I want to lose another 25 lbs, so I suppose that's why I'm here! It's nice to have other people who know what you're going through.
  • to 3FC Kaitlyn
    Another Texas chick here
    Hugs and support on your weight loss journey :flow1" You CAN do this

Judy
  • Hi Kaitlyn and welcome to 3FC.

Congrats on your success and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome and good luck!

Dhani
  • Hi and welcome Kaitlyn! Good luck on reaching your goal and dropping those last 25 pounds!
  • Welcome Kaitlyn to 3FC, we are glad you are here and know that you will find a lot of support here.