Go to
  • I'd love to join you - here is my info:

DATE: 6/1/2020

USERNAME/REAL NAME: RushTX/Rushell

BIRTHDAY: 2/22

MARITAL STATUS: Happily Married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Brett

CHILDREN/AGES: Mark - 17; Katelyn - 11

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: HOPA Games, Homeschooling, Parenting Kids with Special Needs

PETS: Bella - Long Haired Chihuahua; Misty - Mixed Breed (Tabby and Ragdoll) Cat; Carol (AKA Sweet-Sweet) - Long Haired White Munchkin Non Standard

TOP WEIGHT: ??? Same as Current

CURRENT WEIGHT: 185 (Based on what it was a month ago) - I don't own a scale but have to send my stats in before my psychiatrist appt every 3 months.

GOAL WEIGHT: 140? - Just want to get rid of my extended belly and decrease my hips and thighs

HEIGHT: 5'5"

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Natural or current? It's currently champagne blonde with some medium brown hidden beneath

OCCUPATION: Editor from Home (when there is work - COVID-19 thing messed that up quite a bit, but I'm still waiting for things to pick back up again)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: TX, USA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Sugar Addiction!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I don't know that yet

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm a homeschooling mom. My son has similar issues to me, such as struggles with ADHD, Anxiety and Depression. He is a challenge, but we keep trying. My daughter may have some ADHD (more like ADD, she isn't hyper and is more well behaved but has focus issues). She also has some learning difficulties (executive function, memory issues, lack of confidence?). She's more my angel baby, while my son was the "Devil in Disguise!" But I LOVE them both so much and would do anything for them.
    Far as Weight and Depression go, it's like this:
    I'm in pain (mostly in the back, but knees and legs sometimes too) because of my weight, so I know I NEED to lose weight.
    I'm tired all the time, so I sit, sometimes go lie down in bed.
    I have no motivation because I don't feel like I can do what I need to do to lose the weight - exercise, cut out all the sweets. (Right now the latter is the hardest/next to impossible to do)
    Then of course I get depressed because I can't make the necessary changes....
    I'm sure some of you can relate.

Anyway, I look forward to maybe getting to know you all!

Rushell
  • weight
    I completely understand how it feels to not be able to get the results we have always wanted. I have been trying to lose weight for a long time now. But I have found some interesting things that will definitely work for anyone who is struggling to drop those inches. The first thing to keep in mind is to have a mindset that you can easily lose weight with some simple steps. I highly recommend it.
  • DATE: 6/18/2020

USERNAME/REAL NAME: chronicwarrior/Nicole

BIRTHDAY: 02/21/1997

MARITAL STATUS: I have a life partner, but for feminist reasons I don’t like marriage.

SPOUSE’S NAME: Jay

CHILDREN/AGES: 0, just my Hamilton the bulldog

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music

PETS: Dog: Hamilton, Bunny: Hopps, Fish: Rufus and Orcea

TOP WEIGHT: 150

CURRENT WEIGHT: 150

GOAL WEIGHT: 120

HEIGHT: 5’4

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: United States

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Being disabled and a chronic pain sufferer

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Being conscious
  • DATE: 5th of November, 2020

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Olajide Afolagbade

BIRTHDAY: June 2

MARITAL STATUS: ENGAGED

SPOUSE’S NAME: Chinonye

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading. I will really love to share books that has helped me in my journey thus far.

TOP WEIGHT: 120kg

CURRENT WEIGHT: 100kg

GOAL WEIGHT: 70kg

HEIGHT: 1.81m

HAIR COLOR: Black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: West Africa

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Not been disciplined

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Looked forward to been in a family that could help. So I am hoping I got the right one by coming here.