Traveling

• So next week I am flying to Tampa for a conference.

I have read before that the concentrates can bust in your suitcase on a plane. So can I carry them on? What about my pills? If they are in a pillcase in my carryon will that be ok? I have never traveled with medication before...

Any travel tips?
  • I've never had a problem carrying on the HNS's and pills. Put the liquid ones in your quart size ziplock and while the liquids are much more convenient while traveling, you end up with limited space, so take powders, bars, and i always like taking the little chocolate crunchy ones too because you can eat them anywhere without prep work.

You can check them too, I've always put the concentrates in a big ziplock to be safe, but never lost any - they don't burst from pressure, just if something else in your bag cuts or squashes them.

I've flown all over with mine and never had trouble.
  • I'm flying next month and was wondering the same thing. I'm only bringing a carry on and i'm kind of thinking my liquid hns won't make it through security. Whatever you do, stick as closely to plan as you can and if possible exercise. I went to a conference 2 weeks ago, gained 4 pounds in 4 days and it has taken me 2 weeks to get it off.