Tgif

• Good morning all, well almost good afternoon. lol.

Finally got my house back in order after the 3 week visit from my hubby. You would think how much could happen in 3 weeks? But who wants to clean and do laundry when you know you only have a short time to visit? So now that my house is back in order and my eating is back on track, time to get into a routine. I need to fit exercise into my schedule.

Only one more day until weigh in. Can't wait to see. I haven't weighed myself all week. That is a huge milestone for me. Usually I weigh myself everyday. So I am hoping for a good number tomorrow. Cross your fingers for us all.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. TTYL.
  • Amen, Sister! TGIF! Got my fingers crossed for our weigh-ins...Good luck to everyone.
  • I can 2nd that emotion! Everybody be 'good' tonight ... it took a bit for be to turn around this week from emotional eating but having my 'weigh-in' tomorrow helped to motivate me yesterday to smarten up

I'm scrapbooking at a friend's tonight so hopefully I won't be doing any evening snacking (from 7-midnight) b/c I don't want any dirty fingers getting on my pictures/pages

Cheers!
    /cher
  • Hope you see a good number! The best thing to do when you've been off plan for awhile is to just get on the scale again and be accountable for the weight you see.

My 'Friday' is Monday but because of thanksgiving I get Monday off with Tuesday and Wednesday. Those are the days I need to watch my eating the most. It's easy at work when I have a pre packaged lunch that I've weighed and tallied.