Happy birthday, Amanda!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Have a great day!
  • Happy birthday to you!!! Hope a yummy cupcake is in order for today for the birthday girl!
  • Hey Amanda!

Jay
  • Thanks, guys!

There are, in fact, TWO yummy cupcakes in store for the birthday girl...both based on chocolate cake and chocolate frosting. One is going to be rolled in toasted coconut and topped with a little caramel drizzle (Samoa...like the girlscout cookie). The other is going to be rolled in crushed pretzel and drizzled with caramel (Chocolate Covered Pretzel). Mmmm.
  • You ain't a kidding, Mmmmmm...... sounds right up my alley! Salivate city for moi!
  • Wow.. Now we can all see why your cupcakes are indeed so splurge worthy. Yumm-O. Enjoy!

And may the rest of your birthday be just as splendid.

• I followed your cupcake decision process on FB, so have been drooling for one all week! Enjoy them!

And have a great birthday!
  • Happy birthday to the Queen of the Holy Cow Planks!!

Enjoy those incredible-sounding cupcakes. YUMMY!!!
  • Have a Lovely Birthday, Amanda.
  • The pretzel cupcake sounds DIVINE!!! Happy birthday
  • Happy birthday Amanda!!!
  • Yay happy birthday! And thanks to all your hard work, I am sure you have several extra years to look forward too
  • Happy Birthday Amanda! I hope you're having a wonderful day; enjoy those cupcakes!
  • Happy Birthday. You are another dear soul who was so helpful in web searches especially when I was traveling and new to cc. Gratis!!!
  • Amanda, Have a Great Day !