New to the site but not to "dieting"!

• My name is Tracey, 39 years old, married 2 years ago & mother of 2 boys, 11 & 13.

Im not new to loosing weight, I have lost 60lbs in the past...but gained it ALL back PLUS some. I am now, according to my scale 268.6. (I just bought a new 1 last night).

This past Tuesday at work we had a Free Health Assessment (Weight, BMI, Measurements, cholesterol) that was my last straw, my cholesterol is 244 my good is 49. I smoke which I will be working on that too. DH & I will be in this together he is at 290 right now, he highest. I finally told him the other day my weight. I have never told anyone that was ever close to me my weight before. I guess you could kinda say it has now made me accountable & I MUST lose this weight. we both joined a gym back in January & havent gone since February. That will change.

I have read some posts here with alot of helpful info! I look forward to checking this forum often!!!
  • Hi & to 3FC!
    Best wishes on reaching your weight loss goals
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome to 3FC =D I wish you BOTH the best on accomplishing your goals! There's a lot going on here, check out some challenges, anything to help keep you on track and motivated!
  • Thank you everyone for the welcome!

I have my healthy dinners planned out for next week already.
    DH & I are planning on going to the food store & the market this weekend to stock up on fruits & veggies.

Lunch for him will be hard. He drives a truck & usually stops & grabs something at a fast food joint or a convience store. Im thinking I can pack him a sandwich with some veggies & fruit.

Thanks again!!
  • Welcome and good luck!

Dhani

• You are in the right place! I think it's wonderful that you and your husband are doing this together! What a great support network!