Question in regards to Walden Farms

• Basically a month ago I purchased some products from the Walden Farms website and I still haven't received my package in the mail. Has this happened to anyone else before? Also does anyone know if you are able to purchase Walden Farms anywhere in Alberta? Advice is greatly appreciated. THANK YOU
  • I have heard of this happening before. I would say call the company and see what the hold up is. It's not like it's the holidays (yet) and shipping is backed up. It could be something as simple as a clerical error.
  • Thank you I will be giving them a call asap..... So when in the wedding soon2be?? I am getting married in 2011!!!!
  • Quote: Thank you I will be giving them a call asap..... So when in the wedding soon2be?? I am getting married in 2011!!!!

I'm getting married December 4, 2010. It's a little less than 2 months away and I'm hoping to get down to goal by then. I'm just going to work really hard....and hope for the best.
  • Congrats on the upcoming nuptuials and my fingers are crossed for you in your weightloss but I'm positive you will do it and be a stunning bride no matter what. My wedding is June 2011 and I hope to be down 160lbs I have 25 gone so far.... Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!
  • I have made two purchases from WF and I got the items in about 5 days. It must be a simple mistake on their part. Give them a call and I'm sure it will get straightened out.
  • there is a store in Stony Plan(just on the outskirts of Edmonton that sell all thr Walden Products)
  • Quote: there is a store in Stony Plan(just on the outskirts of Edmonton that sell all thr Walden Products)
    I guess I know where I am going tomorrow thank you so much.
  • Quote: I have made two purchases from WF and I got the items in about 5 days. It must be a simple mistake on their part. Give them a call and I'm sure it will get straightened out.
    Wow! That was very quick, I am calling them at the moment. Thank you for your input
  • I forgot to mention that the store in Stoney Plain is a Ideal Protein outlet