Finally under 200!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi all!!!

I havent posted much on here in the last week because I am in full on study mode for an exam that is tomorrow.

I started this journey not too long ago (August 12th) at 217 pounds on the gym scale. I worked really hard, went to the gym almost everyday and watched what I ate. I thought I would loose weight, but I wasn't ready for rapid progressions things took on. Every week, as I weigh myself I was loosing a little, and then cumulatively, I realized that I had just lost 10% of my weight!!!! I started this with the goal of reaching 199. I have been over 200lbs for many years now, and I thought leaving there was the first step Last week I weighted in at 198.75, but I didnt want to announced that I had reached goal just yet. It could have been a fluke, or a trick of the scale. But this week, I got on the scale again and was at 195!!! So I am super happy to report that I have reached my first GOAL!!!!!!

I like to set small attainable goals, so my next one will be 185. I will be going back home in less than a week, so I know I have a lot of challenges ahead (family dinners, friends, ...). But reaching goal number 1 is making me feel super energized and ready to take on the world!!!!

I will keep on going, and I wish everyone else luck on their journey too.

Lets Go!!
  • Congrats!
  • YEY!! Good job, Miri!!
  • That's awesome. Good job.
  • Congratulations! Getting below 200 is a big accomplishment!
    I can't wait to get there myself.
  • Congrats!
  • Yay!! Good job!
  • Congrats! I can hardly wait to get there too.
  • Well done!!! I share your joy because today..I, too, entered ONEDERLAND

Well done us!
  • Congratulations!!! We started around the same time and around the same weight =) I started August 16th =) and it TRULY is amazing what your body can do when you just put in a little effort!

Congrats and I hope that we can both celebrate again a few months down the line =)
  • Congrats!
  • Yeah! WTG!!! I can't wait to be in onederland. Good job!!
  • Congrats! Hard work pays off!
  • Congratulations !! You did it. I can't wait to get there.
  • Awesome job!!!!! I can't wait to get there myself! You go girl!