I lost 100lbs!!!! Wow! I can't believe it!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • That's excellent! And it's for the whole family, too! I really wish my parents had made a decision like this when we were children. I grew up victim to their TERRIBLE eating habits. It's taken a long time to take responsibility for myself as a grown woman and change the lifestyle habits I was raised in. It was having my own children that made me say, "No. We are breaking the cycle." Good for you!
  • Congratulations!!! You look fantastic! You are an absolute inspiration!!!
  • Wow!!!! Congrats! That's such a huge goal! I can't wait to be there myself. You're a wonderful inspiration!
  • Congrats
    Congrats Terre - what's so inpiring is that you have adopted a complete healthy lifestyle change and you have your family on board with you. This is what I've also chosen to do -- but your loss is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • Wow, you may have given additional years of healthy living to your whole family in less than a year. Amazing.
  • You did it the right way. I'm sure you will be able to maintain this for life. Congrats.
  • What a gift you have given your family and yourself, absolutely amazing! thank you so much for sharing, You are my hero!
  • You ARE and LOOK amazing! And wow, good for you entire family!
  • WOW you are an amazing inspiration to me! My goal is to lose at least 50 pounds in 11 months and I totally think I can do it now thanks to you! and btw you look awesome!!
  • That's awesome! Congrats to you & your family!
  • Congratulations to you!! amazing progress..also great job to your family as well!!