*** Weightloss Targets for January 1, 2011 ***

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • What are your weight loss goals till then? 66lbs for me! Ambitious yes, impossible no!
  • Um, well I have a mini goal of 249 by November 1. I'm going on a cruise and seeing my sister who I haven't seen in almost a year. But I would say my new year's goal would be 229. That would have me lighter than I have ever been since I've been with my husband.

Then comes the big goal of 199 by my 30th bday in May!
  • You can do it!
  • Thanks! Ya know, for the first time in a LONG time, I think that's true!
  • I want to be under 200 lbs, so that means about 33 lbs and I'm there. I feel like it is attainable. Good luck to you on your goals!
  • I just started phase 1 today. My first goal is to make it through phase one without cheating. I'd be over the moon if I lost 25lbs by the end of the year!! If I dropped that amount I'd be back in onederland which I haven't seen in six years. Good Luck everyone.
  • My goal by the New Year is to be 175. I weighed in at 191 this morning...so that's only 16 more lbs. Eek!! That is TOTALLY attainable!! How exciting! That means I need to lose about 1.3 lbs a week for the next 12 weeks. Oh yeah, totally doable!
  • I would like to be at a healthy BMI - 164 lbs. That makes just about 20 lbs. for me. Pretty attainable.
  • My goal is also to be at a healthy BMI by the start of the new year.
    I started a few weeks ago and things are going a little more slowly than I'd hoped but I should still be there by 12/31.
  • I want to be under 150 lbs, so I'll make a goal of 30 lbs.

Lord, that's a scary number for 12 weeks.
  • I'll be the third to post that I'd like to break out of the 200's by New Year's... I haven't weighed under 200 since 9th grade, so I'm incredibly excited at the prospect of making it!!!
  • I would love to weigh 135 by then. Or possibly 133 that way I could say that in 1 year I lost 52 pounds in 52 weeks.

Best of luck to all of y'all.
  • My DH and I have decided to go the SBD way, and plan to start phase 1 by the end of the week (mainly because I need to plan the menu) I would love to at least be down 15 or 20 by then, and firmly planted in the new lifestyle.

Thanks for the reminder, wheee!! It seems so possible!!
  • Quote: Thanks for the reminder, wheee!! It seems so possible!!
    I agree! My goal weight was set at the beginning of the year, so I would love to lose another 9-10 lbs by the end of the year. It's not likely since it took me 9 months to lose 12 lbs, but I'll see what I can accomplish in the right direction.

So that's 3 lbs each month until

Thanks for the
  • Wow - I'm amazed at the aggressive goals! I hope you all make them!!

I know that my last 20 lb. could take a very long time for me, and I've already experienced a month long plateau during this past summer. After going through that and seeing that my body needed a break to adjust before it was ready to lose again, I'm not so goal-oriented with numbers. With that in mind, I'm thinking I'll be happy if I lose another 5 lb. between now and the new year. Slow and steady for me!