New and ready for a change

• Hello,

I am new to 3fatchicks. I have struggled with weightloss most of my life. I put on a big part of my current weight while going through treatments for Cancer. I am now a 2 year Cancer survivor, and ready to change my life. My motivation for losing weight is number one for me. For my health, Number 2 for my children. i want to be a good role model. As a mother of 3 teens1 of which is heading down the same path as myself when it comes to weight needs to see that I can do this and so can he. Reason # 3 is I am getting married to the most amazing man. He loves me for everything that I am right now, but I want to look better and be healthier for him. Not to mention to look hot on my wedding day lol

So I started today with the Walk away the Pounds 2 mile walk and a good breakfast. Now it's time to head off to work. And the weightloss journey begins...
  • Welcome and good luck!

Dhani
  • to 3FC!
    Hugs and support on your weight loss journey

Judy
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome to 3FC, we are glad you are here and know that you will find great support here!
  • Thank you everyone for the welcomes. I am hoping to make this sight a tool for my weight loss goals. I have seen some inspiring stories and hope to have one myself someday.