**~**October Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome**~**

You're on Page 49 of 60
Go to
  • Quote:
    Lindsey - I know what you mean. I have been consistently eating under my calorie goals each day and one day I met it and I felt so guilty. And, then, of course, the scale went up the next morning so I just *knew* it was all my fault for actually eating all my calories - so silly!
    I know! I can't help but wonder if the 0.4# this morning on the scale is because I ate that...or because it's because TOM is wrapping up and maybe I've still got some water weight...I ate some salty stuff last night. Oh well, I'll kick that 0.4#'s booty!

Thanks!
  • Thanks Vixsin! I tried!

MamaP, yeah...tell us how you can drink 120 oz of water?! I can once and a while do about 64....WOW! Very impressive!
  • Ok, my crazy emotional evening is behind me. I feel better...lol.....

Today is a new day and so far it's going lovely! I hope you all have a great Friday and weekend!!!!!! TGIF! Homework and an exam today. Did a ton of cleaning starting at 7am this morning!

And I just have to share...this is not weight loss related! I was just featured on a website...for my jewelry business! Look!
    http://www.iheartdaily.com/2010/10/t...-and-love.html

My necklace is the little silver bow necklace!!

Maybe today won't be so bad after all.

to everyone!
  • I feel awful ... TGIF.

Last night after work I felt so ill. I won't go into details but it was not pretty. I woke up this morning feeling ok so I hauled my *** out of bed and went to work. Now i'm thinking that it was a mistake. I really should have just stayed home. I feel awful now. My throat hurts my stomach is upset and I just have no energy. I just want to go to bed.

I think I am going to go home.

I hope you ladies enjoy the rest of your day and have a good weekend.

• Oh no Lauren!!! I hope you get some rest tonight and feel much, much better!!!
  • Shellsbrood Snow? Already? We rarely get snow here. When we do, life comes to a complete stop.

Asparagus Great job staying on track.

Pint Sorry about your weigh in. Some times weekly weigh in's are not the best. That could be the one day you are up just because of a fluctuation. Daily weigh in's have their own set of problems. With daily weighing you have to realize there are fluctuations that take place from one day to the next. Basically, it's a no win situation.

Vixsin Hi

Lindsey I'm glad you are feeling better about the extra 300 calories. Sometimes it's good to change things up on your body. I would think your weigh in is a result of the salty food last night. Cute necklace.

Lauren Sorry you're not feeling well today. I hope you have a better weekend and you are raring to go on Monday.
  • Thanks Diana! I agree...I freaked out a little about it though, lol. Thank you, I love that necklace. Pretty excited about being featured on a website!
  • Shells: Thanks! Clinicals went pretty well yesterday. Definately not as bad as I was dreading! Lol Can't believe you have snow already

Lauren: Feel better soon!

I am down another pound today!

I did an hour and 45 minutes water aerobics and I really kicked it up a notch and most of it was at high intensity. Holw cow am I exhausted. can hardly type and am ready for bed. But I have a three hour class!

I did spoil it though by going out to wendy's and grabbing a small burger and baked potato. I thought I was choosing well for the baked potato when I *wanted* fries. turns out that potato had more calories than a small fry would have. Go figure. I also had an oatmeal raisin cookie. Thought those were a better choice than chocolate chip. Not by much.

I was literally starving after that wokout and didn't have time to go home for better choices. I thought the cookie would tide me over for a while but it did not. Hence the cookie then the small burger. Next time I am going prepared for being hungry after an intense workout.

I start aqua zumba tomorrow. Am looking forward to it. Only going once a week for the next 6 weeks because of my schedule but I am really excited about it.

Ok got to head to class.

TGIF everyone!
    Roxanne
  • Well, I was feeling kind of discouraged this morning, thinking, wow I just don't think there is a lot of change even though I am working my butt off on this. So just on a whim, I hopped over to FitDay which is where I track my weight loss.

I started this month at 288.8. We are not done with the month yet and I weighed in today at 277. Eleven pounds in one month is a big deal! It just reminded me that even though it seems slow to me, progress is being made. I will remember that when I don't lose as fast. Plus it was encouraging to see where I am now versus just a couple weeks ago!

Roxanne
    Started my journey on 9/8/2010
    mini goal: 10% loss

For every 5lbs lost:

• So tomorrow is my birthday and the girls at work brought pastries in. They had these wonderful slices of gourmet cakes. I did good. I had half of a piece. I ate it slow and enjoyed every stinking second of it! I did have some Indian food as well. I am feeling that my sodium is high so I am drinking water to combat that. I stayed the same in weight today and don't want to see it go up tomorrow. I did take the leftover cake pieces home and I gave my son the other half of my piece and I had enough cake to give it to my next door neighbors. So it worked out perfectly.

Roxanne: Great job! 11 pounds is GREAT!

Lauren: Feel better very very soon!!!!

Diana: Hi!
  • Roxanne - 11 pounds is AWESOME!!! Congrats!
  • 10-22-10

120+ ounces water
    16 ounces tea

Breakfast:
    Peppermint Mocha Protein Shake

Lunch:
    Hamburger patty with swiss cheese and mushrooms
    Green giant baby veggie medley
    one scoop strawberry ice cream

Snack:
    Pumpkin pie protein shake

Dinner:
    Fish tacos
    SF drumstick

Total calories approximately 1365, carbs 101 grams, protein 115 grams
  • Hi Everyone!

Roxanne 11 pounds is awesome!

Vixsin Happy Birthday, a day early.

Kris Yum, Fish tacos. I love them.

Total Approx 1405 + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
    spritz oil in pan
    egg 70 cal
    egg whites from carton 60 cal
    Handful of spinach
    2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
    high fiber English muffin 100 cal
    1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
    coffee w/sugar and cream
    juice 75 calories

Lunch: (340 calories)
    Earth Grains 100% Whole Wheat Thin Buns 100 Calories
    1 slice Reduced fat cheese 60
    2 slices Hormel Natural Choice Cooked Ham 30 Calories
    Romaine Lettuce Leaves
    Grey Poupon Mild and Creamy Mustard 0 Calories
    Snack Pack of Sliced Apples 40 Calories
    Oikos Yogurt 110 Calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
    2 pkgs cocoa almonds 200 calories
    Baked chicken breast 300 calories
    Green Beans 100 Calories
    Collard Greens 100 calories

Exercise:
    ~TF Fire 60
    ~TJ Ab Jam
  • Checking in before bed!

Exercise: 4 fast miles LS
    Breakfast: egg, mushrooms, onions, fat free cheddar
    Snack: Dannon light and fit raspberry yogurt
    Lunch: healthy choice beef merlot
    Snack: half a banana (my 2 yr old kept begging for bites)
    Dinner: 1 chicken strip, baked potato, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots
    Snack: DD coffee (cream and sugar), air popped popcorn

Calories: 1,174
  • Let me see...

Breakfast:
    2 peices whole wheat light bread
    2 peices salami
    miracle whip
    1 slice swiss cheese

Lunch:
    3 eggplant meatballs

Snack: