**~**October Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome**~**

You're on Page 29 of 60
Go to
  • Hallos!
    Sending positive thoughts to everyone, I hope today has been good and tomorrow even better.

B: Oatmeal with a handful of blueberries
    Sn: Rice Cakes
    L: Sandwich Thin with a slice of chicken and spicy mustard
    Sn: Yogurt
    S: Broc and Caulif with Tofu
    Drank all my water for the day, L1D2 on 30DS (owie), and off to walk the dog for 20min.
  • Today was another rushed day. I spent most of the day messing around with trying to figure out what's going on at the mechanic, and if our truck is going to be fixed. I left around 11am and didn't get back in until 7. I had to eat 2 meals out of the house, but thankfully I was able to get healthy choices at both places. The turkey wrap from Jason's Deli was delicious! It has salsa, guacamole (my favorite food ever!), bean sprouts and... other stuff. YUMMY! I made room to indulge myself in a cherry limeade (LOOOOVE them!) and some chocolate. I actually craved chocolate today! Weird for me.

I had:

B: Oatmeal & 8oz skim milk - 246 calories

L: Turkey wrap from Jason's Deli & 4 or 5 pieces of steamed broccoli - 393 calories

D: Grilled chicken wrap from Sonic, no fries, & a small cherry limeade - 515 calories

Treat: 1/4 of a bar of Choxie Milk chocolate creme brulee truffle bar - 100 calories

Total of 1254 calories.
  • Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1455 + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
    spritz oil in pan
    egg 70 cal
    egg whites from carton 60 cal
    Handful of spinach
    2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
    high fiber English muffin 100 cal
    1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
    coffee w/sugar and cream
    juice 75 calories

Lunch: (340 calories)
    Earth Grains 100% Whole Wheat Thin Buns 100 Calories
    1 slice Reduced fat cheese 60
    2 slices Hormel Natural Choice Cooked Ham 30 Calories
    Romaine Lettuce Leaves
    Grey Poupon Mild and Creamy Mustard 0 Calories
    Snack Pack of Sliced Apples 40 Calories
    Oikos Yogurt 110 Calories

Dinner (750 Calories)
    Salad Bar (Estimate) 750 Calories

Exercise
    ~I Want Those Buns
    ~TF Fire 45 EZ
  • tomorrow

poached egg, 2slices high fiber bread... 3 points
    cucumbers, 3tbs hummus...3 points
    soup...2 points
    cottage cheese... 3 points
    100 cal snack... 1 point
    high fiber veggie soup... 3 points
    fruit...1 point
    sorbet... 2 point
    need 5 points
  • October 12th
    Alright team! I did it today, here's what I had:

cereal, milk, apple 350 calories

whole wheat pasta 320 calories
    can of tomatoes
    parmesean

tacos (2) 260 calories
    black beans, 1 cup 227

Total Calories: 1157

For tomorrow, I wil have:

whole wheat tortilla 380
    1 eggs
    cheese
    salsa
    orange

L
    whole wheat tortilla 300 cal
    1/2 cup black beans
    salsa
    apple

dinner
    stuffed bell peppers 360
    fruit

Total: 1040 cal!

see u tomorrow~
  • Hi all~
    I am so behind on personals that I am just going to start fresh. I HAVE been reading them. I love reading what everyone has to post. You are all so inspirational to me.

Dinner tonight was chicken cacciatori. Made it pretty low fat. Had LOTS of veggies in it. And it was a huge hit for everyone! That one will grace our table again. I added bread tonight which upped the calorie content but I really wanted some bread.

I ended the day at 1494 calories, 129 under my limit. However, I was over my fat calories by 133 and under my protein calories by 186. I RARELY can make that come out right. It's frustrating.

I did not make it to the gym today. I am SO tired. It was a super long day for me.

Ok, I am going to bed EARLY. I started the day at 5 and have reached my limit for everything today. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Roxanne
  • 10-12-10

150+ ounces water
    30 Minutes treadmill

Breakfast:
    Protein Shake

Snack:
    Cheese Stick & slice of cheddar cheese

Lunch:
    BBQ Pork Chop
    Brussel Sprouts
    Apple

Dinner:
    Homemade Steak Fajitas
    3 Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies (dumb - I visited a church last week and someone from the church stopped by my house today with a goody bag that had a dozen homemade cookies. I ate 3. Threw the rest into the freezer).

Approximately 2000 calories.
  • Hi everyone! My goal for october is to lose 10 pounds and bring my weight down to 175, today I ate (no breakfast I woke up late lol) a soup at hand tomatoe soup at 120 cal. salad with no fat italian dressing and 60 cal of cheese. and a snack of cracker jacks at 120 cal. for dinner i had a grilled hamburger on wheat bread and a slice of cheese (cal?) and 10 tater tots i know shouldnt have had them ! I also had 2 glasses of v8 at 50 cal as this has lots of fiber and fills me u!
  • Hi Everyone!

I'm sure you guessed I fell off the "wagon" Saturday. :/ It probably wasn't much worse than other days calorie wise, but the choices were terrible... cheeseball w/crackers, cookies, 3.5 beers/Maker's Mark drinks (relatively good for me)... those things made it home with me too since I'd taken them for tailgating and I munched on them some more on Sunday. Sometime that evening, I gathered some will power and put the cookies out of sight. I've since put it behind me and today and yesterday haven't been that bad.

I've been walking my dog, but no gym trips. It's been the university fall break and they keep weird hours during breaks (not a great excuse). I plan on being there tomorrow night.

I've missed you all! I must admit I'm a bit overwhelmed with the large number of people on this board though. Very hard to keep up with so many folks.

Back to work tomorrow. I've cleaned like crazy today and feel good about it. I think TOM will hit me tomorrow.

I haven't food journaled, or stepped on the scales, but kept on the vitamins, etc.

Breakfast:
    Egg/veggie/cheese/turkey on tortilla/salsa & coffee - 450
    Hot Pocket, tortilla chips/salsa - 500
    2 cookies - 150
    Strawberry jello w/peach chunks - 200
    Milk - 100
    Grilled chicken on spinach salad/mushrooms, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, hot pepper, light ranch, bread - 650

Tomorrow will be better.

Goodnight everyone!
  • Yesterday was hardly ideal but given the circumstances (high pressure buffet dinner at 9 pm with beer) it could have been much worse.

Breakfast
    -Bagel sandwich (196)
    -Yogurt (89)
    -Coffee (20)

Lunch
    -2 small rice balls with seaweed (150?)
    -4 small pc. fried chicken (200?)

Snack
    -Calcium supplement bar (115)

Dinner
    -500 mL beer (250?)
    -Buffet stuff (??? maybe 500?)

Exercise
    -40 min Tae Bo, 20 pushups
  • raven - well done again!

Lindsey - well done you and with TOM too!

Pint - ew, sauage soup *yak*! That's awful about the fire, sending positive thoughts to the families and you

Blue - you're right, as long as that scale stays or moves down you're doing well amidst all the agro

cincimini - middle of nowhere sounds like my kinda place. I was lucky when I went, I was with my German friends so we got a nice tent with plenty of lovely people

roxanne - congrats on finishing midterms Yey! Gym! And the NSV... you deserve it hun.

krampus - Glad you decided you prefer good foods. I do too, occasionally I crave rubbish but usually a) regret it and b) realise I didn't want it anyway

summerfawn - hi!

library - woah, 5 miles, yikes! Well done you! Yeah, 135 would be so nice but I have a long way to go We're doing well, I hope you get what you're looking for on this thread, I've found it so helpful and everyone is loely

BlueEyes - hiya! Your menu sound yummy!

karen - hi!

Vixsin - I'm sorry to hear about your Mum I hope everything's ok.

ebenz - well done

nicole - well done staying on track!

divadevree - hi!

katylil - hi!

Lauren - hi! Thanks Again - yum!

Meggoat - well done on keeping accountable, keep it up

Kris - well done keeping on track

MsCollins - hi!

dallas - Aw You'll be ok, just try and get back on track There are so many people and although it's great I agree it gets overwhelming sometimes. But it's supposed to help, not be a chore so if just being accountable helps, go with that, if you like answering, do that. I think we all agree sometimes we just don't have the time/patience to reply to everyone - we have to do what works for us

As for me, doing ok. Still gyming 800cals on Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun and keeping to 1200 cals a day...nearly fell of the wagon this morning because we got into work early and I was hungry but I had a small piece of fruit cake rather than a kit-kat and I'm ok now.

B - cereal (200), fruit cake (200?)
    L - sushi (200), Splendips (150)

so 750 before D....D will be 400-450 then and I may end up going to the gym as an extra...not sure yet.

Have a happy humpday (I love that expression Lauren!)

xxxx
  • Mama: Your lunch sounds wonderful. I love brussel sprouts but the kids call them aliens

MsCollin: Welcome

Dallas: Lol, I know what you mean, when I got behind due to midterms I gave up and started fresh! But I sure don't know what I would do without this board. It's great motivation!

Abi: Good job on the fruitcake over the kit kat! I ended up missing the gym yesterday, went to bed instead! lol

Woke up early this morning because I went to bed so early. 1am early to be precise. I'm getting tired now but am also hungry. Can't decide if I want to stay up and have breakfast and push through the day or go back to bed! lol It's cold in the house so I think I'll go back to bed! lol

I plan on doing a 2 hour workout at the gym today.

B: special k

L: not sure atm, possibly leftover chicken cacciatore

D: i think chicken parmesean with portabello mushrooms, i have a recipe somewhere that its real low cal.

I'll calculate out later the exact calories for the day. See you guys in a few hours after a couple more hours of sleep! lol

Roxanne

I'll also weigh in when I go to the gym. Looking forward to it actually!
  • Good Morning!

I was reading the posts since last night. It seems we have had a couple rough patches. Today is a new day. Let's make it a great one!

MsCollins2B Hi and Welcome!
  • Today was much better, as in I stayed on plan.

Breakfast - 374
    Bagel sandwich (218)
    Yogurt (136)
    Coffee (20)

Lunch - 467
    Veggie noodles (346)
    Fruit yogurt (121)

Snack - 100
    Banana, smallish (100)

Dinner - under 500
    2 large bok choys (Under 50)
    1 onion cooked in olive oil (100?)
    1 small pack tofu (150)
    Sesame dressing (100-150?)

Exercise
    50 minutes interval sprints/jogging outside
  • Hey everyone!

Just letting y'all know I've been completely wiped out with a bad cold. I'm bundled up on the couch surrounded by tissues. I hope this passes in time for my cancer walk on Sunday! Ugh. Anyway, still staying OP and I'm .6lbs away from having lost my first 20lbs.

Well, back to couch, tissues and hot tea for me.