60 lbs...gone

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've dropped 11 lbs in the past month.

I've gone from a size 26 to 20s and 22s. You read that right. I'm 274 lbs and wearing those sized jeans. I'm still in larger shirts, but my shirt sizes have always been larger than my bottom half. (Yay shoulders of a man!!!)

It's weird. I know I'm smaller. I've seen myself shrink as I'm losing, but when I stop looking area by area and look at the whole, in my mind's eye, I look just the same as I did. Thank goodness for pictures that tell the rest of the story. Face shots alone show the loss. I might post them at the 100 milestone.

10/17/10 65 lbs lost. Two more pounds and I'll have lost 20% of my starting body mass.
    11/03/10 20% of my total starting body mass....gone. I won't make a new post since it's only 2 lbs since the last one, but this is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Literally.
  • Congratulations on your success! 60 pounds is quite an achievement, and 11 pounds in the last month is simply amazing!
  • wtg!!
  • Well done, that's excellent!
  • thats really awesome! Your post made me feel kinda silly because I just posted my own complaining that I had only lost 68 pounds...I need to be more upbeat like you! Thanks for the reminder!!
  • Great job!
  • Quote: thats really awesome! Your post made me feel kinda silly because I just posted my own complaining that I had only lost 68 pounds...I need to be more upbeat like you! Thanks for the reminder!!
    I have a heckuva lot further to go than you do too. You're doing great. Look at how far you've come.

With any luck, I'll be posting about 65 lbs this time next month.
  • WOO HOO!! Congratulations on 60 lbs G-O-N-E!!!

• WTG!!!! AWESOME JOB
  • Congrats!
  • Awesome! Congrats!!
  • Congratulations! You really inspire me!
  • 65 lbs....gone.

The smilies are really just freaking out and twitching because they're afraid of the spiders.
  • Quote: 65 lbs....gone.

The smilies are really just freaking out and twitching because they're afraid of the spiders.

Yay!!

and thanks for the chuckle too
  • Wow girl! AWESOME JOB!!!!! Congrats to you!