Where did the Melba go?

• Anybody else having a hard time finding melba toast in their grocery store? I live in a smaller town but I've never had a problem. We went to Dallas and Austin and neither had any on their shelves....
  • Yes! Most of the grocery stores in Omaha have either been running out or just don't carry much of it any more.

Weird.
  • I've noticed that too. Check for Masa crackers-they are similar and pretty easy to find.
  • The stores here stock it next to the croutons and salad dressings.... not in the cracker isle. ....hmmm..... go figure.
  • I've had some trouble only one of the stores near me carry it and even then I almost missed it. Look low, that was what one of the center staff told me. Also, you could put in a request with customer service dept at your store and ask them if they could stock it. I've had some luck with that in the past.
  • I work at a grocery store & the company that brings it in for us said that their warehouse has been out of stock for over a month now. So it could have something to do with the company not producing enough or having some sort of issue in manufacturing.
  • Thanks yall!!
  • I can't find it either most of the time. Sometimes there are a few boxes of the flavored ones but hardly ever any plain. I found some at Big Lots the other day.
  • I have not found melba toast in a few weeks. I've gone to several stores. I was starting to wonder if everyone was doing the MRC diet.
  • You can buy them online at netgrocer dot com Just search for melba toast.
    They are pretty reasonably priced.
  • Quote: Yes! Most of the grocery stores in Omaha have either been running out or just don't carry much of it any more.

Weird.
    I'm in Omaha too. I found some at Hyvee and Target carries it also.