I want a ticker, and I want it NOW!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Okay, so I'm channeling Veruca Salt here and throwing a mini-tantrum ...except I'm doing it with a grin

I've even gone through the little tickers and found the one I want, with a little dinosaur head moving through a line of daisies. I'm beginning to become a little concerned with this obsession of mine. In general, I don't have this reaction when people tell me I can't have something...well, maybe if they tell me I can't DO something. I know, I know....I should be able to get a ticker in less than a week, and then I can find something new to obsess about...

as long as it isn't food
  • HAHA I did the SAME thing. Now I keep obsessing about CHANGING my ticker. the bar. the icon. The weight.

Hello, my name is Jackie, and I'm a tickeraholic.
  • I was so this way, too. I wanted a ticker, dangit!

Now I have a ticker and I wanna lose the weight so I can bloody USE it! haha. <3
  • I want one too!!!! But I have to wait another week or so sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • how long do we have to wait for the ticker?
  • I think its 30 days?
  • Need to be a member 20 days and have 20 posts to put a ticker in your siggy.
  • Another example of spammers ruining things for everyone. We used to allow new members to have signatures, but then clever spammers would go and post a bunch of semi-relevant comments on posts, then add in a spam link to their signature and boom...spam everywhere.

So we disabled it for 20 days and 20 posts...after which, the spammers have mostly given up, and the new members have some progress to put in those tickers!
  • You're not the only one! I was literally counting the days. I was so happy today when I finally saw the signature option in the control panel! It was the highlight of my day (sad, I know).
  • Me too, I want a ticker too! I have about a week and a half til I can get one. So for now I've created a weekly weight loss page on my 3FC blog where I can post a new ticker every week when I weigh in.
  • I thought it was 30 days...

Got mine
  • Now if it would only move slightly to the right...
  • I want one too! I thought it was just my obsession. I'm counting the day's
  • Quote: Now if it would only move slightly to the right...
    Can't you align it?
  • Quote: Can't you align it?
    hehehe i think she ment she wanted to see the weight go down :P

im being just as impatient too