Back with a ring, a new last name and a new lease on this program

• Hiya everyone

For those that remember me Im back. My wedding was 10 days ago and while I am still on a high, so in love with my husband and anxious for our honeymoon next Friday, I am super excited to be back, ready to start back on program and finish this up.

I gained 6 pound since coming off the diet but let's be honest, i enjoyed every moment of it (most it coming from my wedding).

I am anxious to finish my journey so we can start baby making and I hope that some of my all pals are still around and want to continue on their journey and keep us motivated.

Its great to be back!
  • Quote: Hiya everyone

For those that remember me Im back. My wedding was 10 days ago and while I am still on a high, so in love with my husband and anxious for our honeymoon next Friday, I am super excited to be back, ready to start back on program and finish this up.

I gained 6 pound since coming off the diet but let's be honest, i enjoyed every moment of it (most it coming from my wedding).

I am anxious to finish my journey so we can start baby making and I hope that some of my all pals are still around and want to continue on their journey and keep us motivated.

Its great to be back!
    Welcome back girl!

Some of us are still here and also fell off the wagon ;-) so yeah, lets do it.

I was to start yesterday but we had a family emergency that has kept me out of my home for meals and hence impossible to stay on track. Hope he recovers soon and get this show on the road sort of speak

Congrats again on the wedding... you looked amazing! Love the pics
  • Quote: Hiya everyone

Its great to be back!
    Yay!!!! I am sooooooo glad to see you back KimAnn! You, Jordanna and Carla were my biggest inspirations when I started the program!
  • Welcome Back MRS Kim Ann! So glad to see you! I hope the wedding was great. Glad you are back on track.
  • YAY!!!!!!!
  • Welcome Back Kim Ann you look fantastic in your wedding gown!!!
  • Hey Kim Ann...Welcome back! You were absolutely beautiful in that dress!!!
  • We missed you on here, KimAnn! You looked fabulous in your wedding photos and it seemed like you had the perfect day! Congrats again and good luck finishing up here!