Two-derland! hahaha

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Yippee!!!

I started this leg of my journey to health at the end of May, 2010. I have been weighing in just once a month at my Dr's office and focusing on all the behaviors and NSVs in between.

I just got back from my latest weigh-in, and I am so happy to report my weight no longer begins with a 3!! Woot, woot, never thought I'd be so happy to weigh 296 lbs, but there it is!

I promised myself a darling little tea set from the asian grocery store as my reward for reaching my first goal. It is a chilly, rainy day here today, the PERFECT day for a cup of tea!

Thanks to everyone who makes this site what it is. I have been reading and/or posting here daily, and I can't tell you what a blessing you all are.

Next goal, just a matter of time...gotta start thinking about that next reward!
  • Congratulations!

This is a wonderful accomplishment. You should be so proud of yourself!!

• Congrats!! Way to go!
  • Congrats, that is fantastic!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!

I think we should call it Twotopia.

• WHOOHOOOO! It is an amazing feeling crossing a century marker

Congratulations!
  • congratulations nice work!
  • I like "Twotopia"! LOL! I've also seen it referred to as "Twoderville".

Congratulations! It's a wonderful place to be!
  • aboslutely wonderful!!!
  • Yay! WTG! I'm trying to break into Twotopia (<--love that, Angie!) myself. Congratulations!!!
  • That's super terrific and thanks for sharing it! As someone who is starting out, every goal met is a huge kick in the patooky.

YOU GO GIRL!
  • That is just wonderful news! Enjoy your tea!
  • Well done! Enjoy your Tea for Two(topia)!
  • Whoop, whoop you go girlie !
  • Wow, I always read these kinds of threads but I didn't realize how good it would feel to get my own shout-outs! Twopia it is, then!
    Thanks so much, guys!