Showgirlaz's IP Progress Photos

You're on Page 1 of 7
Go to
  • OK. I am posting my most recent comparisons here. You were all so kind comment on my success in the weekly chat boards, there really is no need to comment again. (unless you wanted to and then, who's stopping ya )

Picture below is me at a size 8, July 2010, 8 months in program, 162 pounds
  • Quote: OK. I am posting my most recent comparisons here. You were all so kind comment on my success in the weekly chat boards, there really is no need to comment again. (unless you wanted to and then, who's
    Wow! You look fabulous!!!!!!
  • You look amazing
  • So I was scrolling and seen the first comparison pics and I was like "Whoah, nice!" then I kept scrolling and seen the last pic and was like "Shazam!". Look at you lookin' all cute and skinny in those size 8's- niiiiiiiice work!!!
  • Holy smokes batman LOL.. awesome pics you look amazing...
  • You are absolutely beautiful. Congratulations on your loss!
  • You have done a FANTASTIC job...congratulations!!! You look so much younger in that last picture...and I love your hair like that.
  • You look gorgeous! Great job.
  • Carla,
    I am not sure where those extra pounds you want to lose are hiding... They must be off camera 'cause I can't see them!

Reading your posts has really been truly inspiring and you absolutely do look amazing! Tonya
  • Lovely, you must feel great!
  • Congratulations ypu look fantastic!
  • wow, Carla!!!! I am so happy for you!
  • i'm inspired!
    hello...i have lost 25 pounds since last year and then have been maintaing my weight for the last 8 months.

i am committed to loosing my next 25 pounds and have had such a hard time getting back on the program. after seeing your photos, i am inspired!

any words of advice are very much appreciated.
  • You look stunning! Congrats!
  • gorgeous