What is your favorite ip food?

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • I am new to the program--on day 9. So far I like the chocolate drink and the pina colada. The mushroom soup is good, but the leek soup is horrible!!
  • Quote: Chocolate drink is my absolute favorite thus fat and I think I may actually live off this next week!! I'm not a big vanilla fan though...I have 2 premade vanilla puddings from my starter Pack...has anybody tried anything fancy to improve/ change the flavour???
    Morning Shake: 16 oz cold water + 1/2 teaspoon decaf expresso.
  • Quote: Try substituting a butterscotch pudding shake for chocolate and, if you're a coffee drinker, add 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee or expresso.
    Thanx, for that tip, sometimes I do that with the chocolate drink blend, w/ice and it taste just like a mocha frappe. But I will definetely try it woth the butterscotch pudding, it sounds good to me.
  • Quote: Chocolate drink is my absolute favorite thus fat and I think I may actually live off this next week!! I'm not a big vanilla fan though...I have 2 premade vanilla puddings from my starter Pack...has anybody tried anything fancy to improve/ change the flavour???
    • Make it into a shake
    • 8oz water
    • ice
    • walden farms strawberry jam

mixt it in a blender and enjoy it.
  • The Mango-Peach is my every day breakfast - I mix it, put it in a to-go cup and add ice. The chili is a favorite - even just cooked up in the microwave for 3 minutes. I add 1/2 cup of black soy beans (= 1 cup of vegetables), Tabasco and other seasonings and onion and cilantro. Sometimes I serve it over a spinach & romaine salad, sometimes I eat it as is. The Vanilla Peanut bars I like too well! I have to be careful, but find they are better than other cheats I might want. I don't eat chocolate any more so can't comment. I like to add flavors to the V puddings and have as pudding or a shake. The WF marshmallow, apple butter and caramel have added a lot, as has DaVinci syrups. The orange pancakes were okay tasting but I had trouble getting them to stay together when I cooked them. Thanks to some of Dave's comments I've added the raspberry jelly - I like it with a bit of WF marshmallow on top.
    Jean