Question about how many IP packs a day.

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: Oh, and Ideal Protein, how 'bout some consistency in packet pricing with the different coaches? Just sayin' -- mine are $30 a box, $90 a week, same as MotherDuck. Argh. Just in case anyone has caught it from my coach rant, inconsistencies like this REALLY irrtate me.
    I'm charged $4 for an individual pack although I only buy by the box -- $27. And, just as an after thought, my coach has to pay a lot extra to have packets sent from Canada to Hawai'i.
  • My boxes are $27 each and the RTDs are $28.50. I don't pay a coaching fee each week, just for the food.

Money well spent in my humble opinion.
  • I started over 300 myself (at 245 now), and was on 4-5 paks a day. I started losing muscle mass and have had to adhere to a strict 6 pack per day regim for the last 4 weeks (and that includes extra proteins with dinner and lunch as well). I was told its not about the calories but the amount of protein you need to ensure you lose fat and not muscle. It took 3 weeks for me to regain my muscle mass and for the fat to go down (all without losing a pound). Hoping the weight loss begins again and with the fat (not muscle). Hope this helps - each coach is differnt I guess, but mine's so strict when it comes to protein and ensuring I get enough each day to sustain me.