Jackie Warner Diet plan

• Has anyone read her book "This is why you're fat" and followed the diet plan she has?It is something like this.....
    It is 4 protein
    2 fruit
    2 grain
    3 veggie
    1 fat
    1 dairy
  • no, but I want to try it now =p It sounds like a healthy plan, I'll have to check it out.
  • I'm doing it! I just finished my first week today and I'm down 5.4 lbs. I love it! I've had so much energy and I haven't been hungry once. I've been having 4 4oz. servings of protein, 3 servings of veggies, 2 fruits, 2 whole grains, and one healthy fat.
  • will you give me some examples of what your menu has been like?
  • Sample Menus
    Quote: will you give me some examples of what your menu has been like?
    Sure, here's three days from last week:

MONDAY

protein shake
    2 hardboiled eggs
    chicken salad w/ edamame
    pork

salad/cilantro/feta/celery
    green giant veggies
    peas

banana
    grapes

oatmeal
    vegetable crackers

almond butter

TUESDAY

protein shake
    2 eggs
    chicken breast
    thresher shark

salad
    asparagus
    mushrooms spinach

banana
    kiwi

oatmeal
    brown rice

1/4 avocado

WEDNESDAY

protein shake
    2 eggs
    hummus/ feta/deli turkey
    chicken breast

salad (lettuce, baby tomatoes, etc.)
    peas
    green giant frozen steamed veggies

apple
    strawberries

oatmeal
    pita pocket

1/4 avocado

**note: Since I'm on the 2 week jumpstart, it always includes 2 eggs, oatmeal, and a protein shake. You have more options after that. Also, these are just the base form of the food I ate broken down into food groups. On Wednesday, for example, I had the hummus, feta, and turkey in the pita wrap with some salad and avocado, salt and pepper. You can spice it up in several ways. The two eggs can be in any form. I like to eat them over medium with salsa and hot sauce sometimes or you can make a veggie omelette. I always season my meats well. Sometimes I mix my fruit in the oatmeal, etc. You can do a lot with it. I had the thresher shark with a little soy and ginger. It was fantastic! I always have ideas if you need more.