Ideal Protein to Go or clinic?

• I'm really excited to start the IP program however, there is not a clinic near me and I would have to rely on Ideal Protein to Go. Does anyone have any feedback with IP to Go? Are there coaches provided? Do you feel like you received the same support you would have otherwised received. I don't think this will be easy for me and I could use all the support I could get so I definitely feel there's a benefit to going to a clinic. Thanks for your responses, I'm a newbie here
  • Quote: I'm really excited to start the IP program however, there is not a clinic near me and I would have to rely on Ideal Protein to Go. Does anyone have any feedback with IP to Go? Are there coaches provided? Do you feel like you received the same support you would have otherwised received. I don't think this will be easy for me and I could use all the support I could get so I definitely feel there's a benefit to going to a clinic. Thanks for your responses, I'm a newbie here

Several people have received there product from Ideal to go and successfully done this program. They do have coaches that you can work with. In fact, I believe you are supposed to check in with them weekly for accountability help.

I would do it and I would stay close to the forum and ask questions. We have about 5 people, maybe more who haven't revealed it, that are currently coaches. You will get great advice and will have all the support you need to get the fantastic results and weight loss.