BariWise protein bars

• Has anyone tried the BariWise protein bars from DietDirect as a meal replacement? All of the reviews say they are absolutely delicious. I just bought 3 boxes of meal replacement bars from MRC and am looking for an alternative in case I don't like them. The nutrition information looks comparable. I have been getting a lot of grilled chicken salads from fast food restaurants because I am so busy and I think I am getting way too much sodium. Maybe bars and shakes would be better.
  • I eat the snickers protein bars, 150 calories and they taste good.
  • Bariwise Protein BArs
    I haven't tried Bariwise bars, but MRC bars are Delicious. Get the Chocolate and microwave about 20 - 30 seconds, yummmy! As for the fast food salads, definitely do something else. I was doing that and getting no where. The chicken is filled with fillers and sodium. You're better off buying bags of salad (and I add iceburg lettuce to help witht he cost) and grill a large amount of chicken breast . Put the chicken in the freezer and pull them out as needed. Or - just buy ooven-roasted turkey at the deli (Boar's Head) , but that is very expensive. Good Luck!
  • Bariwise bars are absolutely delicious. They taste like candy. =D I usually get the variety pack, but my personal favorites are Chocolate Marshmallow and Rocky Road.

The WonderSlim group uses Diet Direct for a lot of things so if you have anymore questions about anything sold there feel free to come visit down at http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/diet...craig-etc-194/

You will see a few food review posts there. =)
  • Thanks. The MRC bars are pretty good. I will keep an eye out for the BariWise bars to go on sale. I've never seen so many good reviews for a product. Also, I'm going to cut back on the fast food salads. I really think it is stalling my progress. Have a good week.
  • Bariwise on Sale at dietdirect.com THIS WEEK. They are incredible, but serve as a trigger for me, so I have to be careful if I have them at my disposal not to misuse them. I have tried several flavors and they are all so good -- surely don't taste "diet."
  • I've been using the Bariwise Bars for a while now. They are delicious. My favorites are the PBJ crispy bar and the Chocolate Peanut crispy bar.