Dotfit Exerspy vs. Bodybugg

• Hi everyone, I'm brand new to this forum and just wanted to get some opinions on the Dotfit Exerspy vs. the Bodybugg. I tried to do a search for Exerspy but nothing came up. I'm looking at getting one of these two and really am torn as to which one to get. I know the Exerspy is newer and can track sleep efficiency but, other than that, I'm not sure if it's worth the extra $100. Does anyone have any experience with the Exerspy? Or if you love your BB, can you let me know why?

Thanks in advace!
  • The GoWearFit tracks sleep efficiency. It is made by the same people as the BobyBugg and costs less.
  • I would compare the exersp/dotfit to the bodyfit (Gowearfit) sice it has the same sleep feature.

then I would ask if the sleep feature is important, do think you are having sleep issues like you are up all night? exausted all day? or is it just a fun feature you really want. Only you can dertermine the value.

For me I think they are all about equal so if I were buying today I would go for the best price and I don't think that the extra 100 is going to have it last longer or work better. I would however get the digital display, I think that is worth the $.

No matter what you get we have a thread her at 3fc you are welcome to join.... http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...ether-4-a.html

OH, and welcome to 3FC
  • Thank you. I definitely don't feel the need for the sleep efficiency tracker. I have a 16 month old who didn't sleep through the night until he was 14 months so I don't need a little device telling me I need more sleep! LOL! I can do that on my own.

I just went ahead and ordered the Bodybugg from QVC. Can't wait to get it, but the estimated arrival is the 20th.

I'll be sure to join in on the chat group once I get it!
  • hope you got a good deal. In the meantime I would suggest you start journaling what you are currenlty eating to get an idea where you need to go from here.
    I love my BB and you will too. Welcome aboard!