Update re Whey intolerance

• It has been a wk since going off those IP foods with whey, and I am happy to report that I am feeling MUCH better. No new mouth sores, swelling in throat has diminished. This could of course be an isolated thing, but I tend to think that whey must be involved given how I feel now. When I asked my coach (who went to the district rep), they couldn't determine what was wrong, or offer any advice. So I am glad that this forum exists in case anyone experiences these same symptoms in the future.
    Btw, does 13 lbs down since 8/11 gel with everyone else's progress?

Thanks again and ever so much for your support-

Pam
  • 13 pounds in less than one month is GREAT!! You are right on target.

I am so happy you have found a potential source and a way to manage this program!

Glad you can stay on it with us too!
  • Quote: It has been a wk since going off those IP foods with whey, and I am happy to report that I am feeling MUCH better. No new mouth sores, swelling in throat has diminished. This could of course be an isolated thing, but I tend to think that whey must be involved given how I feel now. When I asked my coach (who went to the district rep), they couldn't determine what was wrong, or offer any advice. So I am glad that this forum exists in case anyone experiences these same symptoms in the future.
    Btw, does 13 lbs down since 8/11 gel with everyone else's progress?
    Pam, So glad you've found the source of your difficulty with the program. 13 lbs in less than a month is great! Thanks for coming back to let everyone know.