Halloween Challenge - 2010

You're on Page 4 of 13
Go to
  • oh man do i really need a challange! its been a long time since I lost weight! I had the same problem you talk about in fall refocust stella. i got down to 147 this summer then back to 155, ugh.

SW:155
    GW:147

Gonna get back to the lowest I've been! Lets do this ladies!!!
  • Went down some.. my appetite has been really weird the past few days.

SW: 186
    CW: 182.6
    GW: 176
  • so, im a bit late, but im in.

SW: 205
    CW: 205
    GW: 195

I would like to be under 200 before Halloween. I think I can do it!
  • weigh in was yesterday-i only lost .4
    i think i'm retaining water today (i can FEEL it) but i got a good run in this morning!!
    SW-147.2
    CW 146.8
    GW-138
  • So far... ehh. But it's ok... for now.

SW: 169
    CW: 169
    GW: 155 (I had 145 before... I'll still push hard and we'll see how far I get)
  • Count me in.

I'm 141 right now...I would like to be 131 by Halloween
  • SW: 210
    CW: 194.8
    Halloween GW: 185
  • SW:161
    CW:159
    GW:153

Just keep swimming..
  • i went to get a new driver's license today...and i lied and put my goal weight on my license instead of my real weight. i figure i'll be ther eby halloween anyways so what does it matter?? anyways, hopefully i'm getting my TOM really soon, because i'm having those, i hate the world, i'm fat, etc. etc. feelings that i have every month but always think it's something new every month (did that even make sense??) i'm either running tonight or tomorrow-gotta shake this bad attitude!!!
  • Down 2 pounds to 174 today! 9 more to go!
  • I am so glad that I live in Massachusetts and we don't have to put our weight on our licenses.

I did 70 minutes on the elliptical (I wanted to see the end of GH...haha) and then ran for 15 minutes on the treadmill. But I was most excited about the fact that I ran 3 minutes at the 6.4 speed!!! I felt very proud of myself for pumping it up as far as I could go and lived to tell about it
  • SW: 78.5kg (173 pounds)
    CW: 77.6kg (171 pounds)
    GW: 72kg (158.7 pounds)

Small drop but I'm happy enough! TOM is nearly over so hoping for a little bit of a bigger drop after that! I've edited my goal weight (it was originally 74kg/163 pounds) because I may as well push for something a little more! I may not make it but it still feels good to be doing the right things.
  • SW: 157.8
    CW: 156.4
    GW: 149.0

On my way!
  • No real update on the weight front for me... TOM is around this week so I figure I'll post weight when it's gone. Hopefully I get a good number!
  • Sw: 161
    Cw: 159.6
    Gw: 155