Greetings from PEI!

• Hi everyone. Found this great community while surfing the web and it caught my interest.

My name is Courtney and I'm a 22 yo student from PEI, Canada. I started my weight loss journey late June/early July. I joined Weight Watchers in late June and was 100% devoted and on track for about the first week or so. And I had great results to show for it, but summer is hectic and full of good food... I tried some days, didn't try on others. As a result, my weight loss over the summer was not great. I started at 170.8 lbs/77.64 kg and have lost roughly 8 lbs/3.6 kg.

I'm so happy that school is started and the air is cooling down. PEI had a very very hot summer, which made it hard to be motivated to exercise. With more of a routine, I think it will be easier to eat healthy and fit exercise in.
  • Hi Courtney and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome, glad to have you join us. I suggest you look for a Support Group or Challenge to join; a small group of friends to help keep you motivated, find one that inspires you or fits your needs, and just post to join.
  • Welcome Courtney to 3FC, we are glad you are here!