160's....Calling all of you!

You're on Page 2 of 37
Go to
  • Hey ladies, how is it going? I am at 165.7 today, which after a week of food and drinks that I should not have had on my business trip, I guess I will take it! Back on track now and hoping to be out of the 160's by the end of the month. Vegas is in a month so better get cracking!
  • Yay - here I am!!

Would like to get done with the 160's by...hmmm...tomorrow? No - honestly - by Thanksgiving!!

One pound at a time...
  • 161.8 this morning. Woo Hoo!!!!! Maybe if I do superwell this week, I can get out of the 160's...
  • Awesome! I am hovering right around 165.5 - 166.5. Argh! Breaking this plateau will be a feat in itself!
  • Hey ladies! Just seeing this thread again...ya'll are doing great! I saw 161.5 on Sunday...went up + now there again. Trying to stay strong so I can move on to the 150 thread + I hope ya'll will join me there soon too!
  • I am working my way out of here!!

162.6 this morning. I was shocked. I felt like I was carrying some water last night from too much salt at dinner. But the scale had me lose a pound over night.
  • 161.6 this morning. UGH. I mean, I guess I can't be too upset because I had a dozen wings and fried cauliflower for dinner last night and haven't been tracking or running. I should be superhappy! Lol.
  • Shorty
    Well, at 5'0, I think that 162 seems like such a larger number! But I am here, and ready to see you all in the 150's!
  • veegod - being a shorty is hard. Tall girls get to 160 and are almost at goal!! But we are here to celebrate ALL victories along the way. you are doing great - can't wait to see you in the 150's!!
  • I saw the 160s today for the first time in a couple years, my official weigh-in is tomorrow so I hope it sticks! I know this is going to be tough but I am bound and determinted to say goodbye 160s!

I was thinking about my goal weight and how to figure it out. I never remember being a particular weight growing up, maybe somewhere in the 150s, and I know I made it to the 140s when I did Atkins - I maintained that for about 2 weeks! But I do remember weighing 161 in August 2005, that is when I met my boyfriend and he weighed the same. Over the past 5 years we have steadily moved higher and higher within a few pounds of each other.
  • I saw 166.2 today - lowest weight in 4 years. Getting to the 150's is like a dream to me...it's honestly been more than 5 years since I've seen that decade...and about 10 years since the 140's!!
  • That's awesome mortonpixie! I weighed in at 168 today, I am super excited -I almost feel like after my week I don't really deserve it but I'll take it!
  • I'm finally here!!!
    169.3 this morning and a big NSV as well. I put on some size 14 bottoms that are hanging in my closet on the "motivation side". Looks like I need to shift them over to the "wear" side of my closet and display the size 12's!
  • I am here!!! So excited. I set myself a goal to be in the 160's by November 4th (going back to my old city) and I already made it! Now I want to try to be a healthy BMI by the time I go back (164).
  • Congrats asparagus!

It's been quiet in here... maybe things will liven up soon.