happy little clam today.

• Mini goals weekend for me, I'm excited!

1: I've lost 20 lbs (21!)
    2: My bmi is now well under 40
    3: The jeans that I could wear but were quite tight on me are now loose enough, even after drying them, that I need a belt. The jeans I wore when I felt 'fat' are now too loose to wear.
    4: I worked out every day this week!

I know they're small things, but I'm pretty excited

Next goals:

1: lose 10% of my body weight (24 lbs- that would put me at 217lbs)
    2: comfortably wear the awesome mysterious band shirt that was sent to me this week (it's a men's medium)
    3: work my way from level 5 up to level 10 resistance on the elliptical
  • Fantastic! Congrats
  • Congrats!!
  • congrats!!

• WTG!!!!
  • Congratulations!
    I love wearing loose jeans around. It really gives me a sense of accomplishment (yeah, it's definitely safer to go outside wearing a belt, I went to go get the mail once and they fell off )
  • Wow! You must be so excited! Those are some great mini-goals! Keep up the good work!
  • WTG!!

I like the goals you have set for yourself, they are very specific and attainable with a modest amount of effort. Yay, you!!
  • Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I have a distinct lack of support for this journey from most of the people in my life, so you lovely ladies and gents here are all I have and I appreciate every word! <3

Another mini-goal sort of... I can't wait to have a sig so I can put up a tracker! ahahaha
  • yay, I have a sig!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!
    These are not small things at all. My hat is off to you!

The feeling of pants being looser is wonderful. The seeing of a lower number on the scale is sweet . And the lower BMI is a fantastic validation of your hard work!
  • Congratulations on your hard work!