I broke my plateau!!!

• I've been losing and gaining the same 2-3 lbs for almost 3 months now! I was beginning to think my scale was incapable of measuring below 205.8. lol

Anyway I have really buckled down and started calorie counting and exercising more regularly and at first I was discouraged because 205.8 continued to be my low weight, but TODAY I weighed in at 204.6! I stepped on several times to be sure. I don't usually do 'official' weigh ins on a Wednesday but since it's September 1st I am considering it my official September start weight!

Anyway, its not a lot but its a loss and I am happy for that! 1.2 lbs closer to my goal!!!

Ooh and I signed on today and noticed I had a SIGNATURE! Woot! I am an offiical fat chick now!
  • Congratulations! I'm in the same boat right now, trying to get back to basics. I've been stalled for about two months now. It's got to move again!!

And your ticker looks very nice on you.
  • YEY!!!!!!

Isn't that the BEST FEELING?!

I always try to remember that when I really want something to eat, when I really don't need it and I'm not really hungry.

CONGA-RATS!
  • Thanks! I'm still playing with my sig, I dont know what all i want on it. The first one seemed too long...

hrmm.......
  • Congratulations, that must have felt so good!
  • Congratulations! Such an awesome feeling! !
  • Congrats I love the days im down even if its 1/2 a pound. Way to go!!!
  • Congratulations
  • Congrats!!
  • WHat a great feeling. Congratulations for sticking with it and not letting a plateau derail you!
  • Way to stick it out and get through!
    Congrats on breaking your plateau AND gettin s signature
  • Huge congrats!! It feels so nice to finally break the plateau! You'll be at your goal in no time now. Great job!
  • Thanks everyone! I weighed myself today too...lol and it STILL read 204.6! I had a big dinner last night too (stuffed peppers) so I was expecting to weigh more just because of that.

Also I've noticed while I have my calorie cap at 2050, I average 1500something calories a day, sometimes less. The only time I go higher is if I eat out which is rare. I'm not really eating any different than I was before though....