^*^September Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome^*^

You're on Page 16 of 59
Go to
  • Thanks Kris Good job on resisting. I think I may have grabbed just a handful unless it was buttery that would have been my deterrent. Not wild about that butter taste although I like the smell. Weird I know

Raven on getting your food. I can't wait to hear how things go for you. I wish you the best of luck Glad you got your A/C fixed.

Thanks Jer I am definitely gonna give this a shot may start on Monday with planning. Thanks again

Diana so glad your husband is doing better. I think mouth, back and feet are some of the worst pains. Hope he's totally feeling better soon.

Hi roxannestags great job on staying within your limits and not binging. You are off to a great start

Thanks Nicole, I have a question can you buy one slice of bread from Panera? I want to try Jer's menu but don't want a whole loaf of rye bread? Thanks You sound like me I so want to see a great number on Monday's for my BL weigh-ins. Best of luck to both of us

Thanks Penguin Yumm macaroni and cheese
  • OK today's eats 9/8/10

Breakfast (190)
    Chocolate Slim Fast <--- I have got to stop this

Snack (90)
    Small banana

Lunch (244)
    1/4 cantaloupe, Lean Cuisine Roasted garlic chicken, I didn't like the spinach or the chicken <--- I only bought it because of the spinach and had to add a serving of creamy spinach dip to it to make it appetizing

Snack (164)
    3 mini chocolate cupcakes with 2 svgs of Arctic Zero chocolate frozen dessert <--- very very good, felt like I was eating regular ice cream and cake

uh oh Another Snack (60)
    a cup of grapes

Dinner (483)
    2 mini salmon cakes with mustard, 1/2 cup peas, 1/2 diced potatoes with ketchup, 1/2 grapefruit

Total Calories 1231 ??? dinner is questionable
    Water 99ozs
    Exercise NONE

Good night trying to get in bed before midnight, yeah right
  • Hi All!
    I joined 3FC yesterday and I'm excited to have found this particular thread.
    I'm 33, single... and I've done this weight-loss thing before. I went from 270-199 and then moved, got a new job, had a heartbreak, and now I'm at 246 and seeing that I must do this now. I have no choice though it's harder now to get motivated for the gym. I wish I knew what it was going to take to give me that energy and love for exercise back.

Posting on a board was incredibly important to my success before as I'm big on accountability. I've been reading some of your posts in this thread and remembered how great it was for meal ideas as well! You all seem to be doing so well! I hope I can offer you the support we all need and I hope you'll forgive me for jumping right on in. I look forward to getting to know you!

I have a little dog that I walk (yes, she's heavy, so as someone's funny signature says, I'm overweight too).

The first steps I've taken this past week are to start journaling my food intake again. My calories have been over the top, but I'm trying to rebuild my awareness. I've also been focusing on fruits and veggies, tofu, etc.

I used to drink 2-3 liters of water a day and I'm down to no more than 1.5 if it's a good day. Hopefully, that will come naturally with the gym. But the gym is the key...

Anyway, I wanted to take a moment to say hello! I usually have time to check in through the day and I love that this appears to be a very active board!
  • Hi Girls!

Diana, Hope hubby is feeling better now

Welcome Dallasgirl1!

Hope everybody else is well

Yesterday.. what a mare of a day. First of all I ate an apple that I didn't realise was ROTTEN until I'd had about 5 bites, so I was ill all afternoon. It was a public holiday in Malta yesterday and after work I rocked down to the gym and sadly, it was closed. THEN I was walking home feeling annoyed and I put my hand in my bag to get my house key and just as I did that I realised that I hadn't put my key in there when I changed bags! I don't drive here (the roads and drivers are terrifying!) so I had to take a bus to SO's work and wait for him to finish. Where I sat at a wine bar with magazines and lorryed my way through almost a bottle of wine while waiting. Then he joined me after and we ordered another bottle. So what did I have for dinner yesterday? Wine and ...nuts. One of those days... I mean what can you do only laugh

Yesterday -
    B: Bowl oatmeal with skimmed milk and honey
    L: Spaghetti arrabiata
    S: ROTTEN APPLE
    D: Too much wine, peanuts.

Shameful.

Anyway! Here's to a better day today. Will post exercise and food later.

Have a great day all xx
  • Welcome to DJSullivan, roxannestags, dallasgirl1 and Shellsbrood

Wysteria - yey on the jeans, very happy for you!!!

Love - WELL DONE DAYA 100! (though, 101 now )

Diana - Glad he's doing better...have a good meal, you deserve it

Sarah - ewww! That's as bad as eating a sandwich, turning it over and finding out the bread's mouldy D:

Raven - Woooop!

Welcome back quietstorm...good luck with the exercise but don't burn yourself out, every little helps though. Sorry
    about your hard time

Welcome back Lauren, did you have a good break?

Hiya to everyone else, I've been trying to catch up with you all but I need to come on every day really to keep up with you chatty bunch

Food has been ok, have been gyming plenty (700 last night yey!). Need to not weigh until Monday though as I'm tempted to weigh every morning and I get a bit obsessed.

Been having a bit of trouble with my Mr's ex (who I used to be close with). She basically left him in tons of debt (which he is working hard on and managing to shift, now she isn't draining his bank accounts and signing up for loans in his name grrrrrr). She has now emailed me to ask for her grandmothers plate back. Her grandmother died last year. My Mr's grandfather died the year before and he was left with some inheritance money (which she borrowed for a car). My conundrum is this...I don't like to be nasty and although I don't like her and what she's done, her grandma was important to her and a nice lady. However, to return her plate without her making even a gesture of paying back Mr's grandad's inheritance doesn't sit right with me. I was thinking of suggesting an exchange, money for plate...does that make me a cow-bag?

Anyway, other than that I'm doing ok, a collegue I hadn't seen in a few months said I look different Happy

xxxxx
  • abiddabi wow that sounds like such a complex situation, i wish you the best of luck with figuring out your actions. I think you're an awesome person for even questioning your motives, and taking into consideration the mr ex's feelings.

dallasgirl1 welcome to 3fc and good luck with all your goals. congrats on getting back on board before gaining all of your weight back, it takes guts to take control.

cardboardcutoutcat
    sounds like you just had one of those days, thought a bottle of wine for dinner doesn't sound too bad.. especially when it's shared with loved ones.

mmkay, my calories came out to >1100 cal, which is just shameful. I did go to exercise, treadmill and stationary bike burning 600 calories. I know that i'm just spending way too much time at the gym, but it's not because i LOVE exercise, but there's this boy i just have the biggest crush on and am hoping to just get to know better ( i can't just chill at the gym, so i try and look busy.. less everyone think i'm a creep). yes, i have issues. I'm most likely going to go grocery shopping tomorrow, so my calorie count is going to be back to normal..
  • Thanks therex I'm going to think on it for a few days x
  • Good Morning Everyone!

I will come back later to catch up with everyone!

Roxanne & Dallas Hi and Welcome!
  • Wysteria - No dinner?? Not feeling too good eh?? I hope you tummy feels better

Jer - Hi

love2b150 - 100 days! You are doing so great, well done for sticking to it

Kris - Awesome job resisiting that popcorn!

raven - very exciting! Hope you A/C is ok now

Quiet - Great to see you back and sticking to it even through a rough time

Shells - Well done resisting those treats!

Diana - Hi Glad to hear your DH is feeling better

Roxanne - Hi and Welcome to the thread

Nicole - Hi

Penguin - Hellooooo

dallas - Hi and Welcome to the thread

Cardboard - Oh I hate forgetting my keys, that is the worst. But nice to see you made the best of it

abidabbi - Yes, I did have a good break thank you. hard to get back into work And no, I don't think your a "cow-bag" hehe. I think it is perfectly ok to ask that she pays the money back.

therex - Morning
  • Oh sooo much catching up to do!! I've been MIA for a few days, things have been pretty hectic around here and it doesn't look like its going to slow down anytime soon. I've got a garage sale tomorrow, followed by a girls day out Saturday, Sunday is the Sunday School Rally and then Tuesday night we go on vacation.

I didn't track calories of the long weekend but was back at it Tuesday

Tuesday
    Calories: 1092
    Exercise: 35 min elliptical; 25 min ab work
    Water: 11 glasses

Wednesday
    Multigrain cereal; 1/2 cup cranberry juice
    Snack: whole grain garlic crackers
    Lunch: pocket with crumbles; spinach, and red pepper hummus; 1 cup grapes
    Supper: 2.5 servings of cheese pizza

Calories: 1602
    Exercise:20 min treadmill; 60 min yoga; 45 min bowling
    Water: 7 glasses

I'm off to exercise and get started on more garage sale stuff.
  • welcome to the board Roxanne & Dallas, im new as well i have only been here for about a 10 days the people here are wonderful!!
    abidabbi~ what does Mr x say about it? that's a real tough decision, if i had to chose i would give the plate back and just let go of the rest. you know in the end things tend to work themselves out, call it what goes around comes around, or like with me i just feel if i have been wronged i just forgive and let go and it will play itself out. i once heard a saying "unforgiveness is like drinking poison and waiting for the person who wronged you to die" not that that applys to you at all!! = ) its just that when i started viewing it that way my life got a whole lot easier and stress free (within reason) when we give money we never expect to see it back. at least not from that particular person (no good deed goes unnoticed) you don't do it to get noticed but when you do good good things happen to you, well God blesses you at least that is my belief, im sorry im babbling at this point. lol like i said that's a hard choice and i think it is wise that you are taking time to think on it, you will make the best choice, just try not to stress about it!! you are a wonderful person!!

lovebe150~ you know what.. im not sure. i believe you can, i wouldn't see why you could not. whenever i have went i have always gotten a sandwich im sorry! =(
  • Well girls I wieghed in this morning anddddddd I broke 197! Weighed in at 196.9lbs!!!! Yay!

I need to adjust my weekly menu plan as I think I am still eating too many cals. I am going to cut off around 100 from each day and see how that goes for the next week. Right now I am eating around 1550 - 1600. So my calorie goal is going to be 1450 - 1500. I would like to see a consistent loss of 1-2 lbs per week until I set my actual cal. goal.

TOM has also come to visit this week so not going to expect too much to happen but I will keep myself hydrated and drink lot's of green tea to stop any bloating.

Here is my plan for the day 9/9/2010

B - Vegan Scrambled "eggs" (tofu, onion, red peppers + sauce made out of nutritional yeast and some other stuff) + 1 banana

S - 1 apple

L - Homemade vegge strudel + mixed veggies ww/ hummus

S - Edamame

D - Veggie Stir-fry w/ soba noodles, meatless chicken, kale, bok choy, snow peas and homemade marinade

Drinking: At least 2 cups green tea + 2L water + 1 diet pepsi

Exercise: None - rainy day

Have a happy, healthy and OP day
  • Good Morning All!

My body seems to be rebounding nicely. I am 236.8 down 3.4 this morning! WHOOOOSH! Thanks to all of your support. With your help, I kept the faith. I knew the loss was coming. Feeling really proud of myself for staying strong and not wavering from my plan!! Self High Five!!!

Today's eats are good. More of the same.

For supper tonite I think I am going to stir fry some pork, I'm thinking about using shake n bake on some of them because my son LOVES it. I'm also thinking about cutting them into strips and putting them into a wrap somehow. The wraps are a good carb for the evening and for only 140 cals, I love them. I'm still thinking about it.

There is a farmers market today that I am going to. I cant believe I am already out of peppers and cucumbers that I bought on Saturday. I'll remember to buy more this saturday too. If I can find some good veggies there, I'll definitely do the wrap thing tonite. Yummers!

Lauren: Great job on the weigh in!! I am excited to see how your calorie experiment goes. I constantly think I should be tweaking my calories but I have told myself that I can tweak them once I get under 220. Good for you for being self aware and wanting to keep your body guessing. It really is a numbers game.

Good Morning Diana!!

Therex: No worries about the calories! Once you get to the grocery store, you'll get yourself set up. I have faith in you. You're doing a great job.

Abidabbi: for you and going through this hard time with the ex. I don't think it's wrong to ask her to repay the inheritance either. I'm sure you guys will talk it out and come to the right solution for all of you. :

Hi Dream & Nicole!

Hi Dallas! Welcome to the thread! I have a little dog too (chihuahua) that I enjoy walking. We're all glad that you're here! This is a great place that find support. We are all in this together!

to anyone that I have missed. Hope all have a wonderful day!!!
  • Hi Dream nice to see you
  • Vixsin - Thanks! It indeed is a numbers game