Non-number goals?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • This might just be me, but I don't worry too much (albeit with some exception) about my appearance as far as body shape..that being said, I do want to be able to wear the fashionable clothes and not feel like I'm trying so hard to fit in. I agree with whoever said they want to be able to eat high calorie foods or diet foods too, and not be questioned or looked down upon for it.

I think something I would like is to be smart AND pretty. I'm not trying to gloat about myself, but I've always been a good student, and I feel like the stereotypical fatty geek who lives with their parents. I want for that to change.
  • I want to be able to wear sleeveless tops without a shrug to hide the flab, And little shorts in summer.
    There are so many more but I have so much university work to do :P
  • After 4 days of In-Service, I want to fit in the auditorium seats without feeling like my legs are being pinched constantly...
  • Amanada - I want to be the pretties girl too. I at least want to stop thinking "I am the fat girl".

I want people to ask me for workout advice, because it is obvious I work out.

I use to be afraid of ordering salads when going out to eat because I don't want to be the "fat girl who is trying to eat healthy". Since this lifestyle switch is as much about managing stress and keeping depression at bay as it is to lose weight I now think "that's right, I am looking after myself and my waistline, and yeah it tastes good and I feel good".
  • goodbye muffin top in the jeans i wear. :]

please and thank you weight loss gods!