*** SEPTEMBER Weightloss Targets ***

• Ruth is off to the wilds of Canada enjoying some well deserved down time. I think her line is "just the facts" so South Beachers, what's your target for September? Once I add your goal to the list I will delete your post.

Wfonseca3017 - 3 lbs
    Usam - 5 lbs
    Museumchick - 8 lbs
    Geewhizkid - 5 lbs
    Heidi58 - 4 lbs
    Summersbluepits - 10 lbs
    KO - 6 lbs
    Choices - 8 lbs
    Lindalee9 - 8 lbs
    Rdw1 - 10 lbs
    EmmaD - 4 lbs
    Audri8301 - 5 lbs
    Zeffryn - 8 lbs
    Lindsay0614 - 5 lbs
    Natalie'sMom - 12 lbs
    Kismet89 - 12 lbs
    Big Mama - 8 lbs
    Katec - 10 lbs
    Speck - 10 lbs
    Uvachic1215 - 6 lbs
    FatMelanie - 10 lbs
    Ruthxxx - 7 lbs
  • FoodObsessed: 5lbs.
  • hi 5 pounds for the month
  • Bellissa: 8pounds

Good luck everyone!
  • Aiming for 5 lbs!
  • I don't know if anyone will see this here, buuuut...

How did everyone do????????

For the first time EVER in my nearly 2 years of "trying" to get back to my "normal" weight (like all the quotation marks?) I FINALLY achieved a weight goal. A whole 4 pounds!

I was ambitious in picking 4 lbs since prior to this month I had not lost a single pound really for at least 6 months... but I bumped it up and did Phase 1 for the first 12 days, then alternated Phase 1 days with Phase 2 days for the rest of the month, with of course a few cheats (really just Phase 2 stuff eaten in excess )... AND light/moderate exercise for ~ one hour every day.

I hope everyone made some progress toward their goals!!
  • Congrats Emma! good job~;o)
    I did reach my 8,actually lost 12! (Phase 1)yah!..but then in a stall for the past 2wks...holding on for now,hope to jump start this coming wk.
  • Weigh to go Emma and Choices!! Fab job!! Can't wait for October's to get posted so I can actually put in black and white what my goals are! lol Maybe that'll make me attain them this time
  • Made my goal for the month..first time in a longgggg time
  • 4 pounds for the month
  • I lost over 15lbs!
  • Nice job ladies!
    (I made my goal too.)
  • I lost 8 lbs. Not to goal...but something! Thanks.
  • I made my goal of 8
  • Way to go!