Drowning

• Does anyone have any suggestions or strategies for drinking the minimum 64 ounces of water a day? It's weird but I have not had thirst for years. Before I started the plan it would take me a couple of days to finish a bottle of water, can of soda, etc. I'm following the eating portion of the program well but am having a hard time choking down all of this water. Any suggestions?
  • chug a 16 oz glass when you first get up each morning and then drink one 16 oz glass with each meal! That is what has always worked for me!
  • Don't think 64oz, think one bottle at a time.
    I can chug a 20oz bottle in just a few minutes if it's room temperature(slightly cool), which I do about an hour after breakfast. Then I have an ice cold bottle with other meals, and another to sip at while I'm on the computer, or watching TV. To keep track, I place the empty bottles on the kitchen counter - before I know it, there are 3-4 bottles there, waiting to be refilled for the next day. (I bought 4 reusable water bottles.)
  • I'm not on MRC, but I find that when I have a glass of ice water with a straw in front of me, I drink TONS without even noticing or thinking about it. I just kind of mindlessly sip on it.
  • I agree with Sherrie. Room temp water tends to go down easier. I bought a reusable water bottle with a straw (Camelbak) and i find when Im driving or just sitting i can drink the whole thing no prob. Just keep it in your hands and it will almost automatically go to your mouth!