Hello! New person here!

• Hello 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet members! I joined this site for support, to gain knowledge, and to speak with people who are just like me.

My name is Erin. I am almost 22 years old and have been fighting weight issues since my childhood.

I weighed about 180 pounds at 5'2" in middle school and in high school I weighed between 215-230 pounds at 5'8''. Since graduating, I have been losing and gaining weight randomly; from being 220 to getting all the way up to 250 and then back down again. I currently am 245 pounds.

Recently I became very observant of my weight when I realized that I don't fit into any of my jeans or clothes that I fit into no more than two years ago. That was when I realized that was enough! It's time to lose this darn weight!

I have been working out for the past month at about 4 times a week between 25-50 mins per session. I have been eating better and watching how much I eat. My job is very active with constantly being on my feet and lifting alot of boxes (hopefully that will help the weight loss too!).

Thanks for reading my rant and I hope to talk to you all soon with an update!
    Any advice or helpful comments are welcome!
  • Quote: Hello 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet members! I joined this site for support, to gain knowledge, and to speak with people who are just like me.

My name is Erin. I am almost 22 years old and have been fighting weight issues since my childhood.

I weighed about 180 pounds at 5'2" in middle school and in high school I weighed between 215-230 pounds at 5'8''. Since graduating, I have been losing and gaining weight randomly; from being 220 to getting all the way up to 250 and then back down again. I currently am 245 pounds.

Recently I became very observant of my weight when I realized that I don't fit into any of my jeans or clothes that I fit into no more than two years ago. That was when I realized that was enough! It's time to lose this darn weight!

I have been working out for the past month at about 4 times a week between 25-50 mins per session. I have been eating better and watching how much I eat. My job is very active with constantly being on my feet and lifting alot of boxes (hopefully that will help the weight loss too!).

Thanks for reading my rant and I hope to talk to you all soon with an update!
    Any advice or helpful comments are welcome!
    Welcome. What is your diet like?
  • Welcome; you have definitely come to the right place! I'm pretty new myself and I already find this site indespensible.

How nice to see another young person taking control. Good for you!
  • Quote: Welcome. What is your diet like?

During the week:

Breakfast-
    -Slimfast shake with banana
    -Coffee with Splenda and light creamer

Lunch-
    -Chicken or turkey slices, Kraft Singles, light mayo on wheat bread sandwich
    -yoplait light yogurt
    -light veggie soup (such as progresso) or small low sodium V8 tomato juice

Snack-
    -Orange or green apple
    -Green tea

Dinner-
    -Small portions of whatever we make at home for dinner; such as red potatos, rice, lean chicken, spaghetti, etc.
    -Side of cooked veggies

During the weekend:
    Brunch- 2 eggs with 2 slices of wheat toast (no butter)

Now dinner, is always something different.

Hope this helps!
  • Ohhh yeah....I also drink ALOT of water daily.