Does @ Home include those Online? ;)

• I am a Lifetime member who has gained the weight back, and then some. Even at the reduced fee for Lifetimers, weekly meetings are just not that affordable and not a lot of options for me to pick from where I live.

I went with a few free websites and they did not motivate me enough, so I decided to suck it up and go back to what I know works. I signed up for WW Online.

Anyone else doing it OL?
  • I used WW years ago and had Great success with it, but just got Lazy....and so the story goes.
    I have been thinking that I need to sign back up for WW, but don't have the time for meetings....maybe online would work for me. I just need that accountability. I should go to the site and check out the deals now, no more excuses!
  • Oh~BTW, to answer your question....My opinion, Sure it could include online members.
  • I was also thinking about joining (again) online. I remember back in the day, you could go to weightwatchers.com and use the forum for free, now when you go there you have to pay.
  • I just started online yesterday well restarted I did it before did great then piled it back on

Michelle
  • Back on track
    I am back for the 2nd time. I lost 50 pounds 5 years ago and then life got in the way and I gained 23 back, I have dropped the 23 but need motivation so I signed up for WW online. This will be the motivation I need. My first mini-goal is 190 which is 5% I hope to reach that by Halloween.