What a Difference a Year Makes! (pic)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • So, I got the ONE picture I made it into from the wedding I went to last weekend, which started me looking at my progress pictures which I have never put online anywhere, and I actually teared up a little just looking at my face. I haven't really been able to tell the difference until this morning, and now I can really see it. So I figure I would share since i have found looking at all of your pictures so very inspirational.

(oops middle pic is 8/9/2009 but Im too lazy to redo it)

I put some additional pictures up at my blog, both in the most recent post, and on the "progress pics" tab. I feel so bold posting my picture, haha!

I have a lot of work to go, but I am feeling so good this morning after really looking at all of this.
  • Wow! You can REALLY see the difference! You are doing so wonderfully! Over a hundred pounds gone! That is such an amazing accomplishment!!!!
  • Fabulous! Your face has been set free~!
  • Quote: Fabulous! Your face has been set free~!
    And I have a NECK. Who would have thunk it hahahah
  • Pacifica! Sooooo amazing.

But I got to ask -- Where did you get that awesome necklace in the 325 pic? That is so freaking cool.
  • You look great; congratulations on your loss!
  • Wow, what a difference!! You're lovely anyway, but the confidence that is radiating from you in today's pix makes you absolutely stunning!!!!
    Fantastic job, and you're so inspiring!!
    Thanks for sharing!
  • You look fantastic!
  • You have great cheekbones. Congratulations on your success! (I agree about the awesome necklace in your 325 pic....)
  • that's awesome! Great job!
  • Thank you everyone for the compliments! I feel fantastic! You are very kind.

I made my necklace. Polymer clay is my hobby, and I take my stuff to craft fairs at my office, and I have an etsy shop I don't know if I am allowed to post links to it though since it's commercial. Instead, here is a link to my flickr archive, and if you go into my flickr profile, you can get the link to the etsy shop from there. http://www.flickr.com/photos/tinfoilhalo/
  • That is a huge difference, you have done SO WELL for such a short period of time, especially, and your entire demeanor looks different from one picture to the other.

Great job!
  • You look fabulous! Congratulations!
  • WOW!

You honestly look like an entirely different person!

oh and the necklace is uber-awesome!

(EDIT: looked at the pictures again and I think the weight drop made your eyes like POP OUT! They're very striking and stunning! Beautiful eyes! I'm jealous ^_^ in a good way :P)
  • You look fabulous. Very, very inspiring