Greetings from another newbie!

• Greetings All!

I am Maddie (yep, I know real original username! lol) and a Canadian. I am in my 40's and mom of 2 girls (5 and 7). Was a teacher/teaching principal for 13 years before DD#2 came along and I decided to become a SAHM. Now that she is starting school I am going back on the supply list.

Like so many other moms, I have put everyone else's needs first and made do with whatever was leftover. Obviously that hasn't worked as I have gained weight and need to lose 50 pounds. I need to do this for myself but still have that "mom guilt" so I am hoping there is someone who can kick my ample cyber butt into gear when I start whining!!

Nice meeting you all!

Maddie
  • Hi Maddie and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome and good luck!

Dhani

• It's great having you with us! Good luck to you!
  • Welcome Maddie to 3FC, we are glad you are here!
  • Thank you everyone! We are "glamping" this weekend....camping in our 30 foot trailer with fridge/stove/microwave/tv/full bathroom. Not really camping but more like camping glamour-style. lol

I'm still wandering my way slowly through this site...looks awesome so far!!

Maddie
  • Welcome to 3FC! I'm fairly new here myself but you will love this site it is very motivating!