I love crossing my legs!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I just got back from a meeting. I could not concentrate on the meeting because I was enjoying have my legs crossed. After going 30 years without being able to cross my legs, I get a thrill every single time I cross my legs!

Just wanted to share. Go back to your usual reading.
  • Congratulations!
    I am soooo looking forward to suffering from that kind of distraction LOL
  • woohoo! Sexy sexy
  • Oh, yes, yes, yes!! That was me all today. It's been several months for me now and the joy has not yet worn off.
  • Eliana, I take such joy in the small things that I could not do before!
  • We're thrilled for you! Yay!
  • Sooo happy for you Cheryl!! I'm 5'2" as well, and started "crossing" my legs around 205lbs. Cannot wait to get a little lower and be able to actually have them cross completely and not be uncomfortable!
  • That is SO awesome! Congrats to you Cheryl!!
  • Fabulous!! You go girl!
  • sometimes its the little things that make life worth living and goals not worth giving up! YAY!

Congratz!
  • I bet thats a great feeling! Can wait to experience it
  • Great NSV!

memo to self: go try!
  • As you can see from my siggie that is something I LONG to be able to do. I have never been able to do that comfortably.
    Such a great NSV!!!!
  • I can't wait to sit in a pretty and ladylike way!!!! It's been SO long since I have experienced just sitting comfortably with others, not fidgeting around trying to tuck rolls, keep my legs together, making sure the chair is sturdy enough for me to move about, etc, etc! Exciting -- congratulations on making it there!!!