NEW to 3FC, but not to Support Forums - Need help finding the forum for me! :)

• Hey there... I'm an almost 40 year old in Frederick and I'm looking for a good support group - somewhere that offers challenges, provides accountability and support - maybe even a few local buddies to exercise with!

Please let me know if you have a good idea where I could start??

I used the 6 Week Body Makeover quite successfully about 5 years ago and lost about 80 lbs - I've since divorced, had a house fire, and have to take care of my ex and my teenage sons... not an excuse to gain it all back, but what can I say? Life got the best of me and I allowed it...

Now I'm back with some health issues that have popped up and I really need the assistance, I'm reading through Beck's - as my doc recommended it - but I didn't really see anything in the Beck's area that fit my needs and I wandered around the other forums for quite some time, but decided this was probably the best route to go - Just Ask!

Have to lose about 80-100 lbs depending on the doc and I have to get my BP under control... I have a super busy lifestyle and I really need some help!

Thanks so much!!
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

I love the 100lb Club - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/ .
    There's also groups based on age and tons of others as well. Find one(s) you are comfortable with and just dive in.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome to 3FC, we are glad you are here!
  • Welcome and good luck!

Dhani
  • Look around at the different forums ( Lurk if you must ! ) You will find the one that is the right fit for you.